1

It was a late August afternoon, around 7 in the afternoon. I was just sitting down on my couch when my phone started ringing. Who could it be? Right away I picked it and it said 'Justin Bieber' possibly asking about the jariana duet. "Hello? It's Ariana ." I ask. "Oh, hi cutie," did he just? "Yeah?" I asked. "I was asking if you wanted to start our song, tonight at 9?" He asked. My smirk grew. "Sure, I'll be there." I smile. "Okay, bye Ari." He hangs up. What's up with him with making music right now? Oh well. I turn off the tv and go upstairs and bust in my mom's room. "Mom, I'm going to Justin's, tell grandpa I'll be here before the game." I smile. "Okay honey, be safe, I'll tell Nonna too." She smiles . I smile back and close the door and go to my room. I rush to my closet and get in some black leggings a grey shirt and some flats and a cream colored cardigan. I put on my make up and Get my bag and I almost forgot the ring Nonna gave me from her wedding. I head downstairs to find grandpa Frank. "Grandpa, im going to my friends house. I'll be here before the game." I hug him. "It's okay, honey, I'll be waiting for you." He smiles. "Okay, bye." I walk to the door, and open it and head out locking the door behind me. I walk to my car.
...
I just to Justin's house. The parking garage opens, he knows I'm here. I'm really amazed by his house.I turn off my car, and look forward and see Justin, waving his hand at me. I smile. Today is going to be fun.