♡ ︎A Christmas To Remember ♡︎ Part 1

Edgar's Pov:

I was never a fan of parties. The loud noises, the childish behaviour. Though in December, is where tables can turn.

December is one of my favourite months, as it also has my favourite holiday. I always try my best to be in my best behaviour in December, as they say that's when Santa is watching you the most.

I grown to love Christmas through out my childhood, and my thoughts on it will never change. Where Christmas is a holiday where family and friends get together, the food, the decorations, and the gifts.

But what I love most about Christmas, are the interesting ways people choose to celebrate it, some don't even celebrate it at all.

When I was younger, I used my earnings to buy toys for a orphanage in my home town. My step-father refuse to support the orphanage, though I think differently. And every Christmas, I would sneak toys in with some food I would make for the other children.

Though unfortunately...my step-father found out, and I was never allowed to visit the orphanage ever again.

I feel bad for the children who can't celebrate Christmas with family, but at least they have each other...

(3 days before Christmas)

Suddenly, I got interrupted from my thoughts. "Hey Edgar!" Victor jumped happily. "It's getting closer to Christmas!"

I giggled quietly. "It is rather exciting isn't it." I crossed my fingers together. "Mhm! Would you like to start decorating the dining room with me? It will be so much fun!" Victor eagerly waits for my reply.

"Well, I don't see a reason not too." I got up from my seat. Victor and I headed our way to a surprisingly neat storage room.

"Edgar! Victor! What a surprise." Luca jumped down from a ladder. "So what do you think, I'm just doing a bit of Spring cleaning." Luca chuckled. I tilted my head up a little as my finger rested on my cheek. "Actually it's Summer." Luca looked at me with a straight face, but then giggled. "Well better late then never I guess, aye Edgar." Luca rested his elbow on my shoulder.

"I suppose." I looked at Luca with a bit of a shock. I didn't exactly realise how quickly Luca managed to get so close to me without my awareness.

"You definitely fixed up this small room, now it's easier to move things in and out without being crushed my them." Victor smiled.

I looked around, everything was so neatly organised, you could tell exactly where everything was. "I must admit, I am impressed." I said, as I saw Luca's eyes light up.

Luca's face then came closer to mine. "Do I deserve a kiss for this?~" he smirked. I felt my cheeks turned warm quickly. "Wh-what?-" Luca then held my waist and pulled me closer. "Please?~" his smirk became wider. "Back off Balsa." I pushed Luca away from me, trying to cover my flustered face.

"Hm- fine, I'll get one on Christmas Day then~" Luca placed his hands on his hips. "Come on love birds, let's start decorating!" Victor has already picked up a box full of Christmas decorations.

"Back off Balsa doesn't sound very nice Edgar~" Luca said, towering over me. In situations like these...my height really doesn't make things better.

"Apologise, I mean no thank you, but I appreciate the kind offer." I said, with obvious sarcasm. I heard Luca laughed a bit as he went to help Victor with the decorations, I did the same.

We were decorating the dining room, with colourful lights, stockings and even mini toys. Eventually, Luca came over to me once again. "So Edgar~ are these to your liking?" Luca waved his hand around the room. The decorations looked amazing. I once then felt a grip around my waist.

Luca's Pov:

I rested my head on Edgar's stomach, as I saw Edgar's face get all red, he looked adorable whenever he tried to cover it. "L-Luca please, your behaviour isn't necessary at this time..." I can see how hard Edgar is trying not to snap at me. Because of his little December behaviour, it was really fun toying with him.

"Naww, come on Edgar, just a little taste~" I bit the zip of Edgar's pants. Edgar's face turned even more red, as red as a sweet strawberry.

"L-Luca!" I noticed Edgar was trying to keep his voice down, pulling my head away as he didn't want anyone to see what I was doing. I eventually let go and smirked as I got up and booped Edgar's little nose.

Victor then looked at Edgar and I and went over to us. "Are you okay Edgar, your face is completely red, do you have a fever?" Victor placed his hand on Edgar's forehead. Edgar's lips quivered a little. "In a matter of fact, I do feel a bit under the weather, I should probably go see Emily." Edgar ran out of the room quickly.

Without saying a word, I just followed him. Edgar slowed down as he just walked down the corridor. I caught up to him and giggled. "Am I just too hot for you to resist?~" I winked as Edgar covered his view of me.

"I'm sorry I just love seeing your reaction when you get flustered. I'm sorry~"

Edgar's Pov:

Luca made a cute face that was hard to not forgive him. "I-I forgive you, j-just don't do it again okay..." I covered my face.

Luca then held my hand and kneeled down. "Edgar Valden, do you trust me?" I was kinda shocked of how suddenly he changed the topic. "I suppose so..." Luca then smiled and pulled my arm, practically dragging me as I couldn't keep up with his speed. He took me into his room and locked the door.

"See, now we are in private." Luca chuckled. I just face palmed myself, but couldn't help but giggle a little. "You're something Balsa, I'll give you that." I said.

Luca's Pov:

I went up close to Edgar as I kissed his lips hungrily. I've been waiting all day for this.
I slowly took off Edgar's cloak as the kiss continued, undoing his buttons, and taking off his pants.

"Y-You better make this quick Luca..." Edgar said, looking slightly embarrassed. "I know I know, I will." I could tell Edgar didn't believe me for a second. I rest Edgar on my bed as he sat up against my bed frame. I kissed down his neck all the way to his shaft, as I kissed it through his underwear. I felt it twitch a little, it only turned me on more.

I removed Edgar's underwear, stroking his cock faster and faster. "Agh..." Edgar groaned. "Am I doing something wrong daddy?-" Edgar then pushed my head down, shoving his dick deep into my throat. "Mmh!~" I moaned into Edgar's dick. I felt it get bigger in my mouth as I bobbed my head up and down.

I love it when Edgar is so dominant. "Suck on it hard you slut..." Edgar muttered. I blushed a lot, he never called me that before. I sucked it harder. After a couple of minutes. I felt Edgar's hand on my head as his grip got tighter. He pulled my head away.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum Luca..." I didn't want it to stop, I wanted it... "L-Luca I don't want you to-" I then felt a warm liquid down my throat. "L-Luca!" I then swallowed. "Oh come on it taste amazing~" I rested my head on Edgar's stomach as I laid down.

Edgar's Pov:

I didn't want him to swallow it. When I looked at him, he already fell asleep.

I smiled lightly as I took off Luca's shirt. My eyes widen as I saw his body, they were covered with cuts that just seemed like a day old. The point is, they were new.

I shook him, waking him up. "Hm?...what's wrong sweetie?..." I slapped him. "Why do you have cuts on your body?!" I didn't know what to think, I didn't know what to say.

"E-Edgar calm down...I..."

Luca's Pov:

Edgar looked very angry. Before I could answer, Edgar stormed out. I just started to cry, I didn't know what to do...

And for the rest of the day...Edgar was gone...