chapter 1

It was a normal day I was hanging out with the swap fell brothers at there house.Sans was drinking wine and finishing paperwork for the royal guard Papyrus was upstairs most likely sleeping.When Sans got finished with work he sent me up to get his brother for lunch.But as I headed inside his room I heard the door shut behind me "Paps?" after I said his name I realized he was standing right behind me "yes y/n honey?" I felt his hands trail down to my waist "hey what are you doing?!" I could tell papyrus got scared when I screamed at him he then moved his hands and arms and apologized "I-I'm sorry I'm just in heat and I kinda lost it there tell Sans I'll be down in a bit since I'm guessing he sent you up here to tell me about lunch?" I shook my head and said "I'm also sorry for yelling at you I know how sensitive you can be" I hugged him and he hugged me back as I headed downstairs what Papyrus said to me replayed in my head like 1000 echos "I--I'm sorry I'm in heat and I kinda lost it there" I knew I had a crush on Papyrus for years but I also knew that I was scared. A couple hours later Papyrus came walking down the stairs Sans just rolled his eyes and whisperd underneath his breath "god even late to lunch" Sans handed me and Papyrus both plates with our f/f (favorite food) Papyrus just blushed at me eventually I gave out a little laugh and said "Papyrus you need to eat your food" whenever I spoke I broke his silence "sorry y/n your right"