Falling

character list:

Macey Callie: Main character/ hopeless romantic?

Jane Sorra: side character/ Macey's bestfriend

Chris Morris: main character/love interest

this is thoughts

actions

switching POV's 

NO ONE POV (NARRATOR):

The day was cold and windy and Macey wasn't having a very good day. Her mother was at work, her dad wasn't around anymore and all of her emotions came flooding back to her at an overwhelming amount. Her bestfriend Jane was her support system but Macey couldn't seem to get ahold of her and she was starting to worry but, she new that Jane could take care of herself and probably just got her phone taken away or something. Right now Macey was washing dishes listening to her older sister birth and moan about school and her boyfriend. half way through Macey just stopped listening and was in her own little world, thinking about going to a new school soon and getting ride of all of the worrying that she holds onto at her current school and is kind of happy about getting a fresh start with new people and a new school. 

MACEY'S POV (Just a little warning I will probably be jumping POV's a lot in these):

why wont she just shut up. sometimes i wish i could just zip her mouth shut and send her away i swear...

"Look Emily I would love to hear more about your bullshit problems but us in the real world have actual things to deal with. Now if you will excuse me i would appreciate if you got out of my way and let me through." I said as I put down the last bowl that i had just washed. i lift my head to look at my sister's mouth agape in either shock or she about to cry. Either way she looks bad like that. 

"MOM" i yell waiting for a responses from the second floor.

"WHAT BRAT?" my birth giver responded.

"IM LEAVING THE HOUSE" I say not even waiting to either be reprimanded or cursed out/ called names/ my feet are just walking themselves at this point. To the door. Then the street. And now anywhere at this point I just need to get out of this place. i feel the sun beaming down on me providing me a little warmth. ~shiver~ 

Oh shit that what I forgot a damn coat. I mentally slap myself. its the middle of winter and I forgot a coat. so I start doing the next best thing. Running. I start running to this café that I saw a few weeks back. what could go wrong besides my tits freezing off, or what's left of them at that. I chuckle at my own remark. 

NARRATOR POV:

Macey was running for what to her felt like hours but in all reality it was only like 20 minutes. the café shows up in her line of view and she uses the last bit of energy that she had left to get in a get a seat.

"Hi, What can I get you today young lady?" the over enthusiastic waitress askes Macey.

"Um I guess i will have a black coffee, two sugars and irish cream. Would be great, Thank you."  Macey says with some hidden sarcasm and a cheery old smile plastered on her face. She probably looked like a psychopath or something but she didn't care to much about it.

Where is my coffee its been like 20 minutes and like nobody's even-  her thought where interrupted but a male figure enter the café and head into her direction. he was around her age. and to Macey he definitely was attractive.

"Anyone sitting here?" the mysterious boy asked her. that snapped her out of her own thoughts.

"Why? there are like 30 other seats in here." Macey snaps at him.

"damn the kitten likes to hiss. but seriously I have never seen you around here. its a small town and wanted to be friends that's all." 

"Righttt, and I'm suppose to believe that. not to mention how do I know if your a pedo or not." Macey snapped at him again

TO BE CONTINUED...

~~~~~~~~690 words~~~~~~~

Hey that you for reading if you would like to suggest anything for the story in the future I'm totally open to it.