Imagine 1

You were standing on the deck of hook's ship. You decided to come along with everyone to save Henry, who had been kidnapped by Greg and Tamara and taken to neverland. When you saw land you told Emma and Hook." Ay, Neverland" Hook said looking.

Before you got off of the Jolly Roger, Hook called everyone over. He was holding up a drawing of a boy who looked to be in his teens. "This is Pan, be careful. He may look like a boy, but he's a bloody demon." Hook was actually a really good artist considering he only had one hand.

The only things you had brought with you were your Bow & Arrow a sword and extra clothes that you kept in a small messenger bag. The Bow & Arrow and your sword were your only defense if you didn't count your magic. You knew you had it but you couldn't use it, control it so it wasn't really any good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you stepped on the shore you scanned your surroundings. You saw trees, many of them. As you turned you saw everyone getting off the boat. All you could think is "wow, Neverland".

"Let's start looking, Pan already knows we're here" Emma said

"Maybe I should look for Gold. I mean he's gotta be around here somewhere" You said." And in the process, maybe I'll find Henry”. ”No way!" Emma said.

After a lot of a lot of arguing and convincing they finally let you split up with them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you set off into the forest, you started looking all over. You had your Bow & arrow out and ready to shoot just in case. It's been hours and you still haven't found anything. Suddenly, you hear a twig snap. You faced that direction with your bowstring pulled back tightly, ready to shoot. A tall boy, with blonde hair holding a weapon made from a stick. He started walking towards you so you started backing up and pulling your bowstring farther back. You bumped into something, someone. You turned to see what or who you bumped into.

You recognized the boy. It was Peter Pan. You shot your arrow, right at his chest .He caught it and chuckled. "If you're gonna go up against me, you gotta do better than that love" He said with a repugnantly charming smile. "Oh, did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Peter, Peter Pan. "You held your sword to his neck.”You've got fire, I like fire" he said, grinning. You looked into his eyes then took the sword away from his neck. "Felix, you can leave now" he said with an annoyed look. The tall blonde boy disappeared into the forest. "What do you want?" you asked him. "No, No. What's more important is what you want" He said. You gave a look of confusion.

"You knew you weren't going to find Henry on your own" He walked back in forth in front of you. "Also, why'd you move that sword away, when you could've just slit my throat right then and there? Huh" He paced around some more. "See, what I think is that..."He stepped behind you and whispered in your ear."...you have a thing for me whether you want to admit it or not." He was in fact, handsome but he was evil. You told everyone that you we're going to look for Henry and Gold and you had to keep your word. you started to walk away when he stepped in front of you."i would just like to test something" he said and chuckled. Then he kissed you, and you kissed back. You didn't want to, but it just felt well, it just felt right. You definitely weren't planning on having a makeout session in the forest, and you definitely weren't planning on having it with the person you were warned that was extremely evil.

You pulled away. This was absolutely wrong .He was throwing you off track so you couldn't look for Henry. He walked up to you and put two fingers on your neck. "Your pulse is through the roof "He backed up about two feet ."I guess my test was correct. You feel something for me" He laughed. "Not very wise to be in love with the enemy" You scoffed. "I can actually use it to my advantage though" He murmured. He started walking away, but he turned back "until next time" then smirked and winked before disappearing.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: i didn't proof read this but some of my friends did so if they're are any errors blame them