𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

„Mia what are you wearing?" Katherine jokingly asks when I walk into the room we dine in.
„You're going to have us executed." She jokes

„If we'll get executed it won't be my fault." I smile sarcastically.

„Okay what did I do? Is it because I didn't let you in my room?"

„You seriously think I'm angry because you didn't let me in your room? I'm angry because what happened in your room." I slightly raise my voice but lower it fast trying not I draw much attention towards us.

„What do you mean?"

„I saw who came out of your room." I say as her eyes widen.

„I have no idea what you're talking about."

„Yes you do and we both know that."

„Why are you always so nosy?"

„Oh so it's my fault now?" I raise my voice.

„Well no one would've known-„

„That you slept with a married man? Do you know in how much trouble you could get us? You could get executed just because some little affaire.... I'm scared for you, for us all. I don't want to loose you.... I can't loose you all.... who's gonna sing with me?" I say making katherine chuckle.

„I understand... priorities." She jokes

„My goodness mood swings much?"

„That's why we're friends.... we're both stupid moody bitches..."

„Yeah were a perfect match..... I'm just going to ignore the fact that we fought ten seconds ago..."

„Yeah that's old news..." We just stare at each other and laugh.

„But seriously please don't do it again."

„It was a one time thing... also don't you-„

„No I don't."

„Your dress is pretty."

„I know right. It reminds me of candy."

„That's what I was gonna say... where were you yesterday by the way? I didn't see you."

„Oh I was posing for my portrait."

„Ooh can I see it?"

„Of course, come on." I grab hand and pull her away.

„Weren't you fighting five minutes ago?" Karolina says as she and Liz start walking next to us.

„Yeah we made up."

„I'll never understand you and I've known you for over 17 years."  She says making me laugh.

„Hey where are we going?" Hanna asks as she and Amelia walk next to us.

„Looking at my portrait." I say making them laugh.

„Did you see what she wore yesterday and.. today? She's getting bold"

„She's living out her Marie Antoinette fantasies- hold on that sounds bad." Amelia says making us laugh

„And you will too. We'll go dress shopping tomorrow... and i want a portrait with you or at least someone of you."

„Where do you get all that money? Isn't it like super expensive?" Karolina asks

„Umm.... Henry? I'm sure he'll say yes."

„Oh Mia make sure you don't end up like Marie Antoinette."

„But enough about me. What you Karolina? When are you getting married? What are you going to marry? I say as Karolina starts talking about her and Brandon before we get to my room, where the painting is right now.

„Oh my your hair is huge." Liz says as she looks at the portrait.

„I know right." I smile

„You're bold sweetie." Katherine says „but I love it." She says making me smile.

After a few minutes of random talking a servant knocks at the door.

„You may enter."

„His majesty wishes to speak to you. He said it's urgent."

„I'll be back soon." I look at my friends before walking away with the servant.

He leads me to the room where Henry has this meetings so it has to be serious.

„My Love."

„Henry dear, is everything alright?"

„It's better, I am overjoyed. The pope has allowed my divorce to Catherine." He smiles overjoyed

„Really? That's great." He kisses me passionately before looking me up and down his smile slightly fading.

„Are you alright?" I still smile

„Where's your hood?"

„Oh I thought the flowers looked nice... you don't think so."

„You look beautiful no matter what but is prefer if you wore a hood in public."

„Alright."

„Come dear, we have a lot of planning to do."

♥ y'all I'm not dead haha I didn't know what to write tbh and wasn't really motivated because I had other stories like my Harry Potter one it's called „herstory" check it out if you want to haha well anyways I want to update more now and yea stay safe y'all