Chapter 1

"Mama!" the young girl yelled as she ran towards her mother.
"Yes Livvy, is something wrong?" she questioned as she abruptly stood and glanced around worryingly.
"No, we just wanted to come see you" Livvy said excitedly as turned around to see the sight of her sisters running towards her.
"Livvy!" Katherine yelled her brown hair glistening with sweat as she loudly inhaled "You have to stop running off on us. We can't keep up with you anymore" she continued as livvy began to awkwardly laugh.
"Stop getting mad at her. None of us really mind when she runs off" Isadora stated her green eyes falling onto livvy.
The three began to banter as their mother watched them.  Sighing she turned to her youngest child. " Eloise, please go stop your sisters. It's becoming a bit much now" she requested
"Of course" the young girl happily replied before taking a few steps towards her older sisters. "Stop bickering like toddlers!" She screamed, making her sisters jump and focus their attention onto her. " we are older and more civilised than that" she continued

The three girls quietly spoke amongst themselves before agreeing with Eloise. After seeing her children had resolved their matter, their mother stood up and made her way towards them.
"How about we all go home now?" She suggested
The girls shared a look between them before all agreeing "that would be nice" they said as they began to race each other home.
"Livvy!" Eloise called out to her sister " slow down"
"Livvy"

"Livia" a voice screamed, causing Livvy to jump up at the sound of her name being called.
"What do you want?" She groaned as the light hit her eyes causing her to collapse back onto the bed. " It's early, I have no need to be up at this ridiculous time" she complained as she buried herself deeper into the pile of blankets.
"We start school today" Eloise exclaimed as she pulled the blankets away from her sister's face and dragged her out of bed.

Her footsteps bellowed as livvy raced down the stairs and towards the kitchen to be greeted by the sight of her sisters enjoying breakfast.
"That's not the uniform" Isadora stated as she glanced up from her phone as her sister entered the room.
"I know" the now energised teen announced as she took a seat  "but it looks a whole lot better than what you're wearing" she argued as she gave a pointed look towards her sisters outfit
"It looks like a yellow marshmallow" kit announced as she stood up and pushed her chair in, causing Eloise to start giggling. Isadora sent her sister a glare from across the table.
"Hey!, I'm on your side Issy" she spoke as she tried to defend herself
"Only Cus you are wearing the same ridiculous dress" livvy murmured as kit tried to stifle her laugh.
"On another note" isadora started as she looked once more at Livvy "hurry up or we're going to be late" she continued as she got up and started walking towards the door  "I'm going to wait in the car" she yelled as she opened the and walked out,  as Eloise frantically chased after her. Kit and Livvy worryingly glanced at each other before running off to finish what they needed to before getting to the car.

The car pulled up to the school and the four girls swiftly exited the vehicle and looked up at the building in front of them.
Livvy was the first one to break the silence "it pink" she stated as she blanking stared at the building. After her statement, her sisters turned towards before the girls all broke down into laughter. After a while they collected themselves and walked into the school. The very pink school. The girls met with the principal who gave them all the necessary information before showing them to their classroom.

The girls stood awkwardly outside the door of 1A. They were several weeks late into the school year as they had moved from a different continent, so they were all nervous to start school. Kit took a deep breath before walking up to the door and doing three quick knocks before jumping backwards. Their teacher opened the door and beckoned them into the room.

"Class!" he spoke loudly as he called for the students attention "these are our four new students, the Oshiro quadruplets" he continued and soon enough many pairs of beady eyes were staring at them. The eyes followed them as the made thei way to the four available seats in the room, conveniently all together in the back corner of them.
"Alright students" the teacher called as everyone began to focus on him again. "Turn to page 156"
Livvy and Kit both let out sighs as they grabbed their textbooks and pulled them onto their desks"

"Well, here goes another school year" Livvy thought as she placed her head on her desk without noticing the two airs of eyes that were staring at her,