Chapter 1.

Y/N's POV
Y/N (your name)
BF/N (best friend's name)

It was 4pm and you had finally gotten out of school. I always loved 4pm for a couple reasons. I always went to the 4pm library, which had a librarian with two-toned hair. In the front it had white that covered his forehead, and the rest was brown. He seemed to have some sort of marking on the side of his head, next to and above his left eye. He also had purple-ish violet eyes. To be fair, I wasn't really fond of reading, unless it was with another person. But I always seem to love going to this library for silence after a long day, so I never cared if I hated reading or not. It was always a thing I had... but every time the librarian would check on me asking if I was okay, it always seemed to send shivers down my spine and my whole body became warm. I know I said I get out of school, but I'm a teacher here. I work at the school with him. We never had a name exchange, so I have no clue what his name is. It says it on the door, but I cant read correctly.

Sir, is how I always greet him.  He doesn't seem to mind, but I think he secretly does. It finally became 4pm and it was time to go to the 4pm library again. "Hello?" I said as I walked in with the same book I have been reading for the past freeking month. "Yes, come in." the librarian said, letting me in. I walked in and sat at the table, opening he book I had, and began to read it. It happed again. While I was reading, I felt the shiver up my spine AGAIN! But this time it was warm.. I turned around and saw him behind me. He could have been trying to see what I was reading, but it doesn't make any sense about why his hand was on my back! "Someone is a little squirmy today." He said as he snickered a little. "Well, I mean it's not every day that I can feel a person's hand on my back." I said blinking at him

I thought this was the chance to catch his name, but he started walking away, so I cut him off with an "Oh! by the way, I never got your name. May I ask what it is?" And he turned back around and said "My name is Tsuchigomori. It says it on the sign outside." I laughed and told him the issue I had with reading the sign. Sure he was a tall man. But he was even taller when I was sitting. He looked amazing, and maybe he was sarcastic all the time, and sure he didn't like people in general. But he was amazing in my eyes. Besides, it's not everyday that you get to work with a supernatural. I never said anything about it, and he knew that I knew. He didn't seem to be very fond of me. but he hung around most of the time because 1, I was the only one to ever come in, and 2, I was pretty sure I was the only one who never really bothered him.

Before I knew.. it was already 6pm. the time the library closes. I stood up and closed my book and walking out the door, when I felt someone grab my arm and jerked me back. I was scared for my life at this moment. I didn't think anything of it, then I felt a familiar shiver down my spine. Tsuchigomori was holding me back from leaving? This was a little weird. He pulled me to him and whispered something in my ear. But he said something I didn't want him knowing at all. He suspected it was one of the few reasons I go to the library each day, and truth be told.. he was correct. It wasn't something I wasn't ready for, and something I really wasn't ready for, was that he bit my ear then let me leave.

I got home to my apartment, and my roommate, who seemed to love me and care for me. She was concerned about why I was slightly stunned, and I had to explain to her what happened. She vigorously shook me back and fourth, looking really exited. I then grabbed her shoulders "OH MY GOSH, CALM THE FRACK DOWN!!" She stopped shaking me thank god, I might have gotten whiplash. "I can't! this is the librarian we are talking about here! you always come home and say what happened, and always~ talks about how hot he is and stuff! Y/N this is big for you!" She basically was still shaking me but not as harshly. "I get that BF/N, but calm down!" I said trying to get her to stop shaking me like a legit maniac.