xxx

I downloaded Five Night's at Freddy's 2 on my PC. I was very excited. Hopefully I could stop being a wuss.

I played the game for a couple days now, and now I'm on Night 5. I'm so excited to finish the game.

As I played, right when I started Withered Freddy attacked me. No warning at all. 

I was really confused. All of a sudden, my screen went pitch black. 

Freddy's demonic laugh played on repeat after it finished and his jingle started. These sounds were on the first game...

Freddy's death screen flashed multiple times and the game crashed.

I decided it was a simple glitch and I went on Google Chrome to search up some let's plays of Five Night's at Freddy's. 

All of a sudden, my game opened up. 

I clicked the x button, and my video started playing. It played one of the first game's phone calls. The one with the demonic voice. 

My heart pounded, Five Night's at Freddy's 2 wouldn't close.

I turned of my PC.

"Finally."I said, sighing. All of a sudden. All of the jumpscares of each game appeared and then it turned off. I restarted my computer and I felt a cold hand touch my shoulder. It was my sister.

"What are you doing..?" She asked.

I sat back and smiled at her. "I dunno." I replied.

She looked at me with her 'orly' face. "Then why were you looking at scary GIFS?" She asked me.

Of course, that 9 year old would ask with such a wobbly voice. "I dunno, I like scary things." I replied with a shrug.

My sister smirked at me.

"W-what are you doing?"I stuttered.

She knocked me out.

I woke up.

"Where am I...?" I whispered.

Of course I was only 7 by that time.

I looked around.

"Wait..."I mummured.

I was in Freddy's Pizzeria.

I noticed I was stuffed in a suit, I couldn't tell who I was, but I was stuffed.

-END-