Part 1! :)

Y/n= your name
(If you didn't know already)

Y/n POV:
You woke up to the sound of your alarm beeping, you jumped a bit as you have never really got used to the sound.
You were a streamer with around 15k followers and you were very grateful. You called your followers your "children". Some people thought it was weird, but you didn't mind.
You woke up at around 10:30 and decided that you would get up and do something productive with your day.
After a few minutes of laying in bed, you decided to go and greet the new neighbour! They had moved in a few days ago so you wondered if they might want some help unpacking.
You go out of bed and did your hair and put a cute, but simple outfit on. This is what I think you would be wearing:

You close your front door behind you and hear the faint sound of a guitar being played

You close your front door behind you and hear the faint sound of a guitar being played. You stopped and listened for a while. The music made you get lost in your head for a few minutes, until you saw the front door of the new neighbours house open.
You snap back into reality and realise how long you had been standing there for.
5 MINUTES!!
Neighbour: do you like it?
Y/n: huh- uhmmm yea!
Neighbour: come on, you have been standing there for a while, come in.
Y/n: o-okay
I'm your head:
~wow, I- he's kinda cute! NO, I haven't talked to him probably yet! Y/n stop catching feelings so quickly!!~
Neighbour: hello? You coming in or not?
Y/n: Oohh! Sorry heh
*you walk into his house and realise that his walls are bare, and he has barely any furniture out yet*
Neighbour: so, uhm hi! I'm Wilbur. What's your name, I don't think you told me?
Y/n: ohh yeah, it's y/n!
Wilbur: that's a pretty name.
You blush. Wilbur sees you and chuckles to himself
Wilbur:  so whats a girl like you standing out in the street for?
Y/n: well, I was actually going to ask if you needed help unpacking!
Wilbur: ohh! Yes!! That would be great, thank you!
Y/n: no problem wilby-
Wilbur: did you just call me wilby?
He laughs
~damn that was cute~ you thought
Y/n: ohh, I- I I'm sorry.
Wilbur: no no no, it's kinda cute when you say it.
He smirks
You feel your face heat up and checked looked in your phone camera to see if you were blushing.
You looked like a tomato. Dang it.
Wilbur give you a cup of tea and you gulp it down. You hadn't eaten anything all day, so you were very grateful for it.
Wilbur: well, should we get started?
Y/n: oh yes! What do you want me to do?
Wilbur: can you help me with the sofa?
It's pretty heavy so I cant lift it on my own!
Y/n: I warn you, I'm not the strongest person in the world, but I'll give it a go.

Editors note!
Thank you if you have read this far!
I will try and make a chapter every day, but I'm juggling school and a lot of stress and all of that shaziz right now, so I'm very sorry if I don't update every day😔 again if you are reading this, I have no words other than thank you!
Peace out ✌️
Lizzie/Libby