Part One: come on, already... FUCK ME

Hungry for lust. How hard he pressed me, here, pressed against the wall. She groaned. Hungry kisses tangled in her skin. Hungry for passion, they were barely breathing after a few shaky movements. "Raise your hands and hold them high." I did it right away, I wanted to feel it deep inside, digging inside myself right after the first glance. He took off her silk blouse and tossed open shirt in an instant. We both had already suffered enough from the terrible, savage and animal attraction. They followed each other with their eyes, only they did not devour their bodies, they ended so well against each other. She was not wearing a bra under her blouse. Those little breasts, so hardened. Lightning flashed through every touch and stimulus. He grabbed them with both hands, firmly and confidently, as if he had mastered it. He pressed his thumbs against her nipples and stroked them in circular but alternating motions. I hung over him, while I pulled his hair tightly, and he... He immediately put her nipple and rolled it between his teeth, he nibbled with so much heat, that she screamed with pleasure. Where all my hands did not touch him, I crossed his whole chest. It is solid as a rock. His pants were hung around his waist and his slit was unbuttoned. He supported my left breast, squeezing it lightly alternately. And just as I was about to reach into his pants, he overtook me. The dress has long since left me. Now I am naked here, only in black thongs exposed and ready only for him, to receive him so strongly, over and over again. He entered my thong with his hand, gently pulling on those beautiful beads that guarded the opening of that temple. And it all happened so suddenly

He pressed his lips tightly against mine. He pushed that tongue so deep, what can he do with it? We swung our tongues, he gently pulled me by the hair and I giggled. It circulates strongly, strongly in the opening. I think he tore one of my pearls. He pressed right where I wanted, I moaned so hard. Up, down, up, down, up, down with incredible speed. I stuck my claws in his back and he just growled at me. He pushed them, I moaned. He took two fingers first and stroke them fast, when he pushed three, I knew he was mine. I fucked that hand like never before. "What do you want," he asked me. With cum, I said so damn too wet to answer... "for cum to pass together, you in me and I in you" . He held out for a split second and asked me “you sure don’t want a condom”, pushed me with that wild hand to keep the cum still looking at me “what I want is your fat dick fucking me on this wall, the floor, wherever you want, so hard that I will invoke your name with every new blow. Giggling, he kissed me passionately. Lie on the floor. "Two completely naked, sweaty glued bodies, and we haven't even started yet." "You still want this, I have to ask. " "Yes, I cried longingly and pathetically. Put it on me once, I want it to drive me crazy right away." "His eyes were filled with unbridled lust. He took my legs, one by one, and rolled them completely to his side. He pressed me with his whole boiling body, and his hands drove me completely insane. He held his left on his lower leg, leaning against him. I hugged him around the waist in another radiant lust, pressed my cunt to his dick with all my might and longingly told him, pulling him by the hair: "come on, come on" . He pressed his tongue so hard into my lips. Savage, completely barbaric. I cried. "are you okay?" "trust me, more than okay, come on" And I was so longingly extorting my cunt for him." "How do you want it?" I leaned lightly on his ear and whispered "I want you to nail me to this one under your dick. I want to see you salivate sweetly behind my ass after you break me." He hugged me completely. I raised my hands and he pressed them over each other by his own, the same one he had been fucking me with for a while... so hard on the floor. The other was holding my hips, my hips ... the certainty of preventing me from firing into orbit when I received him. He went in, so deep, all of a sudden I stuck my cunt as deep as I could for his dick, up and down, up and down, so urgent and hard. He was forcibly coming in and out of me, big, huge. I could feel him bursting in all directions. He hit me so hard inside, he marked everything. He grabbed my right hand and while he was fucking me so hard, he squeezed my pussy. And so I screamed and pushed my tongue back into his mouth. We moaned like animals before slaughter. The last three strokes were the most beautiful of all. He completely slowed down… I thought it was over and gathered inside me, how much it made me happy. He started moving his body roughly the way I would for him normally, I knew he was still fucking with me . It was affectionate, pleo, until after maybe three minutes I started moaning, sighing, hyperventilating. He fucked me up, it just went through my head. “fuck me,” I said and waited for it to begin. Two can play this game ... when he imitated me, so I quoted his words. when I was on top and he would demand and musically move my ass “fuck me,” I repeated.

He pulled it out and it was as if it had unclogged the vacuum of the whole world in an instant. He lay on the floor, lifted with one hand and rammed on his strong dick. I cried in a sob. "fuck me" he said. I laughed and started that dance. I went with movements in all directions, squeezing my ass “aaaaaaah you are so good, perfect” he spoke in a sob at the end of his strength. He reached out and squeezed my cunt again. I danced and fucked him, I knew the moment he had come. So I threw myself forward, afraid I would break him. I went a little up, and full down, the way forward. A flash of a pleasure shook me, and I saw it on his face as well. I cummed on him and in just a few moments ... I felt his beautiful, sticky mucus fill me. We groaned. I fell down on him and he pulled me even closer to him. "you fucked so well" he said while still toying with his dick inside me. I kissed him lightly, pressing my lips to his. "come" he said and took me off his dick, threw me in his arms. He hugged me all over. I laughed and he just watched me. It got kind of too serious so I asked “what’s up, baby?” “Marry me”