basic info about the story lol

heyo!! so this is my first ever fully written fic that i'm making. irumatsu is a big comfort ship of mine, so i decided that i would write this. uhh basically here's some info about what's to come in terms of how often you'll see the story update.

- i'm writing the whole story on a google doc and starting to publish it partway through being done.

- each chapter will be up either every few days or every week, depending on how much i'm able to get done during my writing sessions because that way i'll be able to stay consistent with publishing.

- if i need to go on any hiatuses, it's simply because i'm busy.

with that out of the way, here's some info about the actual content of the story to further expand on what was in the description.

- as i said, this is a non-despair au. this will also mainly focus on the cast of v3, but i might potentially slip in some references to the casts of the other two games if i see fit.

- the main ship is of course irumatsu, and side ships will include saiouma, tenmiko, kaimaki, and possibly (kiimami? amiibo? idk the name for kiibo and rantaro lol)

- kaede's friend group: shuichi, rantaro, kaito, maki, gonta, tenko, and himiko

- miu's friend group: kokichi, kiibo, kirumi, angie, korekiyo, tsumugi, ryoma

- some characters will have a greater importance than others, but all characters will at the very least be mentioned

- there will be a couple of elements similar to @ArxDrawsStuff's fic (Oh wow look another irumatsu fic so original) in terms of some angst and relationships and stuff and also i highly recommend that you go check it out if you haven't already! really good read :) also i have permission from them to do this so i'm crediting here (arx i hope you're okay with that lmaooo)

- as mentioned in the note above, yes there will be angst. this is also a semi-slow burn (not TOO slow but it doesn't just happen right away so bear with the characters too :P)

- the main POVs are kaede, miu, and third person, but i might also make some other characters' POVs at some point

- update: there will be some nsfw themes in the story (miu is one of the central characters, so duh). please be aware of that! i most likely will not be writing a smut (there's like a 0.01% chance that i will) but there will be a fair amount of jokes.

uhhh yeah that's basically it, the first chapter will be up literally minutes after i publish this part so enjoy the story!

~mal