twenty six

chapter twenty six
"summertime fling"

      "YOU KNOW, THIS PROBABLY NEEDS to end

      "YOU KNOW, THIS PROBABLY NEEDS to end."

      Lynn tugged on the soft piece of fabric to cover all of the rest of her body, feeling quite exposed to cooler air. She then glanced over her shoulder towards the brunette boy, who had a grin plastered on his face, and she rolled her blue eyes dramatically.

Laying completely naked next to her, was none other than Isaac Lahey.

      "You can't just look cute and expect me to say something different," Lynn countered playfully, leaning her body so she would now be resting on her side, and Isaac's eyes couldn't help but wander down to Lynn's exposed body — even though he had seen it plenty of times by now. "Hey, my eyes are up here, honey."

      "Sorry, just can't help it," breathed out Isaac as he leaned forward, placing a dominate hand on Lynn's hip in an attempt at pulling her forward, and he placed warm, wet kisses up an down her neck whenever he pleased.

      "When we started this, I thought we agreed it was a summertime fling," Lynn interrupted, perking up an eyebrow as the boy reluctantly slowly stopped making those love bites. "School starts tomorrow, Isaac, summers over."

      "Alright, that's leaves us..." Isaac trailed as he switched over to Lynn's nightstand, where a clock was resting. "Sixteen hours of our summertime fling."

      "You're cute," Lynn smiled, placing a quick kiss on Isaac's quite soft lips, but then she shifted off the bed to shrug on the boys black v-neck. He sighed as his fingertips traced her bare thigh, and he caved as she pulled up her entirely sexy black underwear. "But I promised I'd meet up with Lydia and Allison, because she finally came home from France. Meaning: summertime fling, over."

      "I should get going anyway," Isaac stated with a heavy heart, really wishing this wasn't the last time that he'd met with Lynn — he really seemed to like the snarky and beautiful girl. "Derek's got a lead on Erica and Boyd."

      Lynn dropped her gaze as her mind fluttered back to that night with Gerald — to be truthful, she hadn't seen the alpha since. She never got the courage to message him, and she heard from Scott that he hadn't lightened up all summer in finding Erica and Boyd. The teen werewolves had disappeared that same night, and no one had been able to find them since.

      "You really think they're still alive?" Lynn questioned, finding a pair of jeans — which she could only assume were clean, she hadn't exactly kept up with her room the last few months. "Not to sound pessimistic, sorry."