midoriya's savage children

The inspiration for this chapter is "I am my mothers savage daughter" by DrMinty on Ao3 . It is absolutely adorable with fem izuku and fem dadzawa you should totally read it.

Momo knew her family thought her weird for trying to be a hero instead of finding a husband to marry and run the business.
But when she comes back to the dorms midoriya is there reassuring me the he's here.

I am my mother's savage daughter

Even when I'm not ladylike,
(It shows momo running with kaminari and making silly faces at Kota and eri)

The one who runs barefoot
Cursing sharp stones

Or when I use foul language
(Momo cursing after tripping and falling into mud only to throw mud at kiriand kami who were laughing at her)

I am my mother's savage daughter
I will not cut my hair
I will not lower my voice

Even when I won't sit quietly in the background midoriya is here, brushing my hair and encouraging me.
(It shows Momo yelling at a reporter who was harassing the girls at the mall, and midoriya brushing her hair telling her she did the right thing)

Mina knew some girls thought her strange for being friends with the bakusquad and so sometimes they avoided her but then she'd come in and midoriya would tell her the boys are waiting for her and hand her a pretty stone he found.

My mother's child is a savage
She looks for her omens in the colors of stones

Later that night while he cooks she would tell him all about what they meant and he would turn down his music and actually listen!
(It shows mina in the kitchen with midoriya showing him stones in all kinds of pretty colors while he cooks laughing every once in a while)

In the faces of cats, in the falling of feathers
In the dancing of fire
In the curve of old bones

He even gets me containers and books to write about my hobby
(It shows midoriya handing her weird shaped jars,notebooks, and even an introductory for little witches and mina jumping up from the couch with a smile)

I am my mother's savage daughter
The one who runs barefoot
Cursing sharp stones

(It shows mina asking tokoyami to show her,jirou,momo, and tsu to do magic and all of them dragging him through the field outside heights alliance laughing and tripping the whole way)

I am my mother's savage daughter
I will not cut my hair
I will not lower my voice

(It shows them all running and yelling for midoriya through the halls to show him their spells with Mr. Aizawa glaring at them)

Eri knew she was different and a little odd but mr.deku calls her special and one of his little treasures (You can pry this headcanon away from my cold dead hands he totally calls her his treasure )

My mother's child dances in darkness
She sings heathen songs

(Eri and izuku are in the common room lighting candles before dancing around as they sing along quietly as to not wake anyone else)

By the light of the moon
And watches the stars and renames the planets

(It shows Eri telling Izuku what she named the stars while sitting on his shoulders)

And dreams she can reach them
With a song and a broom

(Eri is on a broom with urarakas quick activated and izuku holding onto her so she doesn't fall as she reaches up and laughs)

I am my mother's savage daughter

Eri comes into the kitchen crying while izuku is doing homework.
"Oh my treasure what's wrong,are you ok do I need to get recovery girl?" He says freaking out while kneeling down to pick her up.
"Mr.Deku, *snff* the mean man said I needed to not run around and play and that I was not a lady, am I bad Mr.deku?" Eri says as she hugs him and buries her face in his neck.

The one who runs barefoot
Cursing sharp stones

"No my treasure do you want to know something?" He asks her trying to get her to look at him.
When she does finally look at him she searches his face to see if he was mad before nodding.

"Listen my treasure," he says as he holds her and looks her in her eyes.
"You are my savage daughter, ok never forget that." He says and she nods and goes to play with the other girls who were looking for her after yelling at the 'mean man'.
Later on the girls will look at Eri and tell her

"We are our mother's savage daughters
The ones who run barefoot
Cursing sharp stones
We are our mother's savage daughters
We will not cut our hair
We will not lower our voice"

And they will all be thankful for a green haired boy who they secretly call mom.

A/N I also posted this on Ao3 under my name Eraserdaddysimp