IX

9 'I volunteer as tribute'

   Victoria thank the Uber getting out and looking at the apartment building she used to go to everyday. Sighing she walked in going straight to the elevator.

  As she walked to corpse door she couldn't help but get nerves and start panicking, corpse was the same way almost regretting inviting her over. Victoria raised her hand knocking lightly on the door startling corpse and bringing him out of his thoughts.

  Corpse opens the door seeing the girl who hadn't changed a thing about her since he left. "Hi." She said smiling shyly noticing he wasn't wearing his mask or eyepatch like she thought he would.

  "Hey, come in." Corpse said moving out of the way letting Victoria in. He smiled slightly making her feel welcomed. She looked around noticing how he got rid of his white couch and got a bigger black one. She frowned looking up at the boy who towered over her short 5,3 figure.

  Corpse figured it out right away without her saying anything "um I needed something new that didn't remind me of us.." Corpse said making Victoria nod. Corpse was wearing his normal black hoodie and jeans his curly hair covering his forehead.

  Victoria sat down on the couch groaning slightly. "You just had to get one that isn't as comfy and Macy." Victoria said making corpse laugh at the nickname she made for their old couch. "Sorry." Corpse say down next to Victoria taking time to take in her scent.

  She still smelt of lavender and strawberries like she always has making him feel at peace again for once in the last few years. "I wish you brought Ron." Corpse joked making Victoria scoff.

  "What to let him fall in love with you hell no." Victoria said making corpse smiled turning the tv on. "High school music?" Corpse asked making Victoria look at him a smirk on her face. "You bet."

Victoriamoon: I need a Troy to my Gabriella🥺

Tagged: corpse_husband