1.Cheapter

We all didn't know how powerful my grandfather could be yes my grandfather is Madara Uchiha let's start from the beginning.

My Name is:
Sasuke Uchiha and I was a member of Team 7,
until I left the village to get power to kill my brother Itachi.

I didn't want to join him I killed Itachi and woke up in a room basically that's how it all started

The man that kidnapped me was my grandfather the head of the clan who died 100 years ago.
,,I didn't believe him at first god was I stupid''
Yes I did join him to destroy the hidden leaf village after I found out the truth about Itachi

Now the whole world and Konoha is destroyed Naruto was dead on the floor he smiled a smile that could break you heart in million pieces the blood ticketed down to his head and his Organes where scattered everywhere the Kyuubi was ripped out of him too

Kakashi wasn't any better his Mangekyou Sharingan was ripped out of his eye blood could be seen everywhere his heart was ripped out.

Sakura or annoying fangirl as I liked to say was the same as Kakashi better than him at least he had some kind of respect of woman's.

The five Kages where even worse than Naruto

He burned every body part of them with Katon:Gouka Messihutsu Justu this man was a monster I did do a lot of things even killed ninjas but never as worse as this he was even a bigger monster sadist than Orochimaru this meant something.

I don't know what will happen know the other people of the other nations are in his Tsukuyomi he killed 80% of Konoha.

I actually don't care about them Konoha killed my family everyone get what they deserved.
But I still feel this darkness a hole in my heart that can't be fixed just like after Itachis death.

So here am I lying pretending to be death or waiting to die not like somebody cared they all are death I have a sadistic smile on that thought .

I heard someone coming no it can't be him I clenched my teeth hoping it's not him is it

HAHAHAHHA
Didn't t I tell you and your Kyuubi friend none could stop me even Hashirama's power wasn't enough to stop me.

How did you plan to kill me?

You really are pathetic just like Obito and that Uzumaki boy.
Shame that you are my grandson I don't take betray that well sasuke I think you need to learn a lesson don't you think the same thing.
After all a clan or a family betrayer should learn their lesson don't you think the same thing?

Pretend to be death I know you're alive I can hear your heartbeat.
,,If I wanted to kill you wouldn't be here now Sasuke''.

Actually I am amused sasuke

Why you bastard wasn't it enough to kill them? sasuke says

I loved to kill them that pink haired girl cried so much after I killed the Kyuubi boy and the blue haired Hyuga girl was a good one to kill.
Madara smirked like a cat
I raped her and let her watch me killing his loved one a what was his name again a right Uzumaki Naruto the Kyuubi weasel what a stupid boy didn't even knew that the girl liked him.

I noticed it even though I didn't knew her only one look in her eyes told me everything.

Now where we again?

,,Oh Right!''

In the Genjutsu:

I know everything Sasuke you don't have to hide anything I saw you and Itachi that day.

A child who didn't get enough love of his father he couldn't bare to be proud of you he know you only where a pathetic waste of ninja blood.
You never where enough to be as strong as Itachi.

You are a pathetic if you really are that strong why couldn't you stop me?

You father should have killed you when he had the chance to kill you

The tears in sasuke eyes where in place but they didn't fall not yet

The night:

Sasuke Aniki can you teach me how to shoot a Kunai?

Itachi:Not today Sasuke maybe next time

Sasuke:But you always say that you never play with me Aniki mph

Itachi:Okay I promise we can play tomorrow

Sasuke:You always say that

Sasukes mom:Dinner is ready!

             At dinner

Itachi how is the academy going?

Good as always

Good to know

Sasuke knew his father never really liked him Itachi was the perfect son he was just a waste of money and food but the looks in his eyes today looked different much more evil and full of hate than every other time.

Yep the beatings only did get worse everyday his body parts would bleed a spot his father never hit was his face.

He and his father both knew everyone would ask questions if they saw his face was damaged

Warning child abuse strong language⛔️❗️:

You are a disgrace to this Clan !!!
You were and still are a mistake I think
You should just die in a hole
you won't be ever like Itachi but I will leave you alive there is a friend of me I want you to meet

He smirked this can't mean any good his friends always rapeee- d me

Sasuke struggles to get away

Now let's put your mouth in a good use

End of the Flashback

What a cute little boy you were that time weren't you?

At least Itachi didn't die for nothing and your mother was a beautiful one that night I killed her oh the screams after I raped and killed her and she did let Sasuke live.

Sadistic son of a

Oh you can't hurt me 

now:

TSUKEYOMI!!!!