chapter 1

Feel free to comment I am a knew writer and would love any feedback you could give on this story or the others i've written Like
(Dreams) Two siblings  Jake and Scarlet get put into foster care after their parents death.Jake see's into the dream world not knowing his true power, his potential.

It was 01:07 when I awoke with a screaming start. The dreams were back but they weren't my dreams. It was like seeing a million dreams at the same time, some prepossessing but others petrifying. I sat up in bed and tried to calm myself but couldn't, it didn't matter how hard I tried the dreams kept coming. staying up the rest of the night just trying to figure out what was happening to me. I kept thinking that maybe I just wasn't adjusting to my new family yet but was that really it. I felt like more was happening, like something dark and powerful was going to arise, but what?.

(I See You)  They live under your bed in the dark

they are Monsters...

why are they here? and why do they torment us? these are questions that have been asked throughout the ages. their appearance's have changed and their luring tactics have adapted, but one thing that has stayed the same is the fact that...only children can see them.

my name is Eithan. this is not a story to put you to bed or one to keep you safe a night, this is a tale of horrors, unspeakable horrors. if you should choose to continue, just remember one thing...don't look under the bed...

Chapter 1

Fear, it's an emotion so strong that all we can do to live is to hide. Parents wreck their brains trying to figure out why children have gone astray but the answer has always been right in front of them, if only they'd look.

a forest lay before me dark and lonely. Though I had only been lost for a couple hours it seemed to feel like days. The trees were tall reaching towards the sky and blocking out all sunlight. Walking through this cold and lonely forest seemed to bring on an emotion I had never felt, one of complete emptiness.  

The feeling of complete emptiness drowned me as it began to get even darker in this forbidding forest. My back was sore and legs were aching but I needed to press on, to find shelter. If only a cave.   heading towards a mountain in the distance, it was tall and seemed to reach so high that even the clouds covered it's peek.