Chapter 01

Apka Dil

Bohat Qeemti Hai,

Koshish Karein

Us Main Wahi Rahey Jo Rehne Ke Qabil Ho.

***

Zoya's POV:--

Entering her room, my eyes automatically went towards her who was standing in front of the mirror analysing herself. She was looking so beautiful in her bridal attire, leaving all the brides behind.

I still can't believe my best friend, Iqra Omar Zaidi was having her Nikah today

I still can't believe my best friend, Iqra Omar Zaidi was having her Nikah today. It feels like it was yesterday when we met each other for the first time at school and became besties. Time surely passes fast.

Now by the end of the day she will be someone's wife, daughter-in-law and sister-in-law. A huge responsibility would be placed on her.

As if realizing someone's stare on her, her eyes met mine through the mirror. She quickly run towards me and hugs me tightly, making my eyes moisten. As if seeking comfort from me.

"Mere se nhi hoga yeh." (I can't do this.) She sobs.

"I know you are nervous and scared. That's what every bride feel before their Nikah. So it's normal for you to feel that too." I tried assuring her pulling away and taking her face in my hand.

"Beside the Iqra that I know isn't so weak."

"And if you are worried due to Hamza Jiju, then don't be you know how much he loves you." I said teasingly, wiping her tears away.

"I didn't know you were beautiful, until today." I joked, trying to lighten her mood.

"Oh please, I was pretty from the very beginning, but you were too blind to notice it." She retorted with sass.

"If you are worried due to staying in that house, then don't be. Zoya will be joining you there soon." Added Iram making my cheeks heat up, while a smile overtook Iqra's face.

Iram was Iqra's twin sister. While Iqra was more like shy and mature, unlike Iram who was complete opposite of her. Iram was bold, immature, lazy, who loves to live her life to the fullest.

"The next wedding is going to be yours, Zoya Ahmed Malik." Iqra winks.

***

"Pachaas Hazaar De Aur Joote Le!!" (Give Fifty Thousand and take your shoes back!!)

"I think Fifty Thousand is too much! How about Thirty Thousand." Said Hamza Jiju trying to persuade us. But what he didn't knew was how stubborn we were.

After the Nikah was done, we had came to the hall for the Rukhsati. Here we were asking the groom for money in exchange of his shoes, which we had stolen when he weren't aware of. It's kinds of a ritual, which is one of my favourite.

"Jiju, we had given you our precious sister. And here you guys can't even gave us Fifty Thousand Rupees." Said Iram emotionally blackmailing them, which seems to be working. Until, the devil decides to interfere. 'AYAAN KHAN', the grooms younger brother.

He was wearing White Kurta Pajama, with his sleeves rollled up to his arms, making him look more handsome than he already is

He was wearing White Kurta Pajama, with his sleeves rollled up to his arms, making him look more handsome than he already is. All the eyes were on him, but his was on mine, making me shiver. A smirk appears on his handsome face, seeing the effect he has on me.

"Bhai, Aap Inki Baaton Mai Na Aaye." (Brother, don't listen to their words.) Ayaan stands besides his brother, Hamza Jiju.

"Ab Itna Kanjus Bhi Na Bane." (Don't be so stingy now.) I said aloud, standing beside Iram attracting attention towards me. The corner was his mouth lifted, as he saw it was me who said that.

"Either give us our money or We are taking your wife with us along with your shoes." Said Faiza, Iqra's cousin determined making us girls of the bride side agree.

"Here take this and leave my Wife alone." Hamza Jiju blurted immediately stopping us from going to Iqra making us scream and whistle in happiness.

Taking the cash from him, we decided to leave them alone. I was looking for my family, when suddenly someone hands gripped mine and pulled me outside in the corner of the hall, which was empty. I was second away from screaming, when I saw who it was.

"Qayamat Dhaa Re Ho!!" (You look gorgeous.) He said caging me between him and the wall.

) He said caging me between him and the wall

"Ye Kya Krre Ho Tum, Ayaan? Koi Dekh Lega." (What are you doing, Ayaan? Somebody will see.) I said nervously, looking behind him to see if someone is there.

"So let them see. Isse Bahane Hamara Nikah Jaldi Ho Jaaega." (With this excuse, our marriage will happen soon.) He said with such intensity in his eyes, making my cheeks burn.

"Ayaan..." I pleaded, scared of someone seeing us like this.

Chuckling he pulls away leaving some distance between us. His hand took hold of both of mine and he looked at my henna designs. Which was quite dark. He was looking at it so attentively, making me smile.

"This shows how much I am madly in love with you." He kissed my hands, making my heart skips it beat.

"But what if my future husband isn't you, Ayaan?" I whispered lowly, making his eyes darken.

But the thing that he said next, made my knees wobble and had left me worried.

***

Author's Note:--

Assalamualaikum Everyone!!!!

What do you think about the first chapter?

Should I continue the Story?

Sorry for not updating before, I was quite busy.

Going to update the next chapter, when I get atleast five votes.

Do Vote, Comment and Share guys!!!

13/02/2021