Dragon ball Z {Novice Star Battle §}

(Hey guys I want to say I love my fans so all get credits. Hope u enjoy. leave hints to wat I should do 2 the book.)

Chapter 1

(It's was a normal day the sun was out and a gentle breeze blew by. Of course as usual something new threatens the town as I said ~AS USUAL~ …Me and my group {Novice Star §} was protecting the town)

??? POV

Alright I have an idea. - Ian u attack on the right and use death blast. Michael u attack on the left and use star blast attack. As for the rest of u Attack the body parts one bye one. I'll attack straight forward and use hell big bang. "LETS GO".-

Ian's POV

I did exactly as planned. The fact was all except one was in Super Sayain 4. Our leader and friend was extremely powerful. He could defeat us all with a single hit. I use my best move. Hirudigon started to hold on his right arm which meant I did wat I needed to do. Started helping frosty my friend get rid of the right leg.

Michael's POV

Star Blast Attack is my second most powerful move. Finally Hirudigon arms both were taken down. So I help Ian and Frosty with the right leg. Hirudigon got down one won leg. We are makeing huge progress.

??? POV

I use my most powerful move. I shout out "FINAL FALSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". I completely obliterated the remaining parts of Hirudigon. I don't have to go super sayain to have defeat most of my enemy's. It takes about the death of anyone I care about to make me pissed. Every time I come home my clothes are nearly ripped to shreds. Today my shirts have been ripped. It takes me a whole day to find the same pair of black undershirt. At least the town was saved from Hirudigon. "See was that so hard." I say. "The fun part was the destroying him piece by piece." Ian said. "What the hell happened usually ur the stupid one!" I say. Then the others break out into laughter while Ian trying to catch up  to me. {It's fun to have friends but (not real story). My parents died about 8 years. The only people that r family for me is Novice Star. I had been to different places. As a kid I always been beaten up by other, when Ian Michael Frosty were there I was never bullied again.}

Chapter 2

Goku's POV

A shiver went down my spine as I felt a giant wave of energy hit me. "Did u guys feel that?" I say looking at the others. "No---------What the fuck was that!" Says Vegeta. "I don't know let's see what it is." I say. Everyone else nods there head. And we fly to the source. "Kakorat let's attack know they don't know we are here!"

??? POV

I have a feeling that someone is following us. Then this energy just hits me. " Guys Big Bang Attack on three." They all nod. "One Two Three!" We send it in the triforce position. I see only one big bang come back. I realised that was someone else. "Lets fly up know." I see only six other people. All of us start attacking when I realised that there was seventeen others. I just rushed to them then two of them just start charging to me. I block both of there attacks. One just got knocked back. then used this move called Big Bang Attack. I used the other guy as a shield but the attack hit me. I flough down to the ground. I get up and stated charging.

Goku's POV

The boy flough down but the ground left this giant crater. Then I realised that was the boy charging to go super sayain. The kid had yellow hair like us. But he was stronger then before. It was scary. Then vegeta says "Finally a challenge." The kid flough up then sucker punched vegeta in the face and side kicks me in the gut. You can tell he was extremely pissed off. I here Gotan say " I'll take the girl and one of the guys to the base."

Gotan's POV

I took the people I could manage. Then went back home.  Bulma Mom and pan all came forward me saying "Who r these people." Bulma asks. I say "The battle was hard but I grabbed them to see who those bozos are." Mom just smacked me In the head. Then I asked Bulma " Do u have a place where I can put them for know?" Bulma says "Yah In the basement."

Frosty's POV

All I remember was we defeated Hirudigon, and then we laughed, we attacked these random people, then I was in a basement.

Chapter 3

Gotan's POV

I noticed that the girl was not knocked out. I stared at here for a minute. Then she look around and then asks "Where are we. And why is Frosty here.......knocked out!" I say "Before  I answer who are you guys?" She says  "You would have to ask Aj! Nerd!" she trys to kick me but I block like nothing. Then the guys wakes up. I ask him " Are you Aj!" he says "You must be idiots. My name is Frosty. Yours?" I say "My name is not important!" Bulma says " If you tell him he might tell us what we need." He counters with "She right-and wrong at the same time. Maybe I'll tell you maybe not." I say " Don't get smart with me you're the one who's stuck." he says with anger "Shut up you retard!!!!!!" "Hey! Don't sass my son you weirdo!"

Chapter 4

??? POV

After the battle I look around for frosty and my friend but I couldn't. "Where are my friends!?!?!?!" I say with extreme anger. "There with my son." says Goku. " Where is you're son!!!!!" I scream with extreme anger. "He's at our base." says Goku. "Take me to you're base now!!!!!!! Unless you want to see me really mad!!!!!!!!!" (Sorry guys I was rereading my story I messed up the first 2 moves. Really sorry hope u enjoy the next chapters |=|)

Chapter 5

??? POV

This was the moment were Ian and Michael were holding me back. I noticed that I was being a little to mad for the sake of man kind. I let my anger decrease. Ian says "We'll find them. don't worry." Then we all leave. Goku holds on to my foot and then asks "Who are you guys?" " We are Novice Star the ones who have no family. Goodbye." I leave wondering? Why would he ask that? Who are they? And why do they care about us?

??? POV

I was in the basement with frosty. Then the boy says "Just answer the fucking question!!" Frosty with a calm voice says "No...... you can't force me to talk. Remember the First Amendment "'The citizens have the freedom of speech, text, and religion."' Then he goes and says " There nothing but useless. I'll see if dad can make them talk-------" He was cutoff by an explosion. We all looked at the stairs, and to our relief it was my best friend out of everybody. The unstoppable Theta.

Theta's POV

When we made it to the coordinates I blasted a giant hole through the ground and see both of my friends tied to chairs. I was about to destroy and then I noticed two other people standing with Goku's son so I did nothing but stared at them all I closed my eyes.

Frosty's POV

Theta closed his eyes after awhile