➽Chapter 39

Erisha looked up at the ceiling and said "ACP Yami Dube is required Bhai

Erisha looked up at the ceiling and said "ACP Yami Dube is required Bhai." After a second she looked at Samay with clear determination reflecting in her eyes.

She had a small smile on her face and a fire in her eyes as she spoke the next words, "A mission awaits us, a mission to avenge Tanveer's death!"

"Eri, bacha what are you saying?", Adhyan asked with a confused frown.

Erisha just shook her head and motioned that she'll explain later. Adhyan and Samay shared a look before leaving behind Erisha.

"Hello, Acp Yami? Erisha Chauhan here. I need to meet you now!" Erisha said on call and then nodded to whatever the other person said.

After disconnecting the call, she turned to her brothers and said, "Bhai, one of you stay in the hospital while other one please go home and inform everyone. I'll go to meet Acp Yami alone. Please!" her tone made it clear that she was in no mood for an argument so the brothers nodded and left after giving her one laat hug.

" Mr Sharma, please follow Erisha and keep her safe. "Adhyan told his bodyguard before returning home.

✦✧✦✧

Yami was anxiously waiting for Erisha at the cafe they decided. If her intuition was correct, something grave has happened. With whom or what, she did not know and wasn't liking this feeling of helplessness.

Soon Erisha appeared with a distraught face and red eyes and her doubts were confirmed.

"He was no more! He failed his last mission", she thought and braced herself for confirmation.

Erisha sat beside her and handed her a pendrive and then said, "He was shot and was in a very critical condition. He didn't survive and I freaking need to know everything Acp Yami everything."

Yami sighed and closed her eyes. He died and his lover didn't know the whole truth. The only one to know everything was Yami and she knew she had to tell everything to the world because Acp Tanish Ahuja aka Tanveer Deewan deserved it.

So she braced herself and started explaining everything to the only person that was important in her best friend Tanish's life, "His real name isn't Tanveer, he is Acp Tanish Ahuja who was working uncover as a businessman called Tanveer Deewan for the last 5 years. Tanish and I have known each other since the training days. Five years back, the day I received promotion, our senior was killed in a mission fighting a drug dealer and Tanish had to take up that mission so that day led to the end of Tanish Ahuja and birth of Tanveer Deewan son of Jagdish Deewan our senior, who is on the mission to avenge his father's death. The mission was going at a smooth rate when he met you Erisha Chauhan, his sun. Initially he just admired you from afar not wanting you to be entangled in the whole fiasco but then you were the hacker who helped him and also the niece of late Rajbir Chauhan, so somehow you became a target in everything. While taking your help and protecting you he fell head over heels over you and you shared the same feelings. He knew he would protect you but your cousin Vikrant's arrest and your other uncle Raghuvir's illegal activities came into light and he got scared. Thats when he asked for my help and we planned to remove him from your life so you didn't become a target. Initially he tried with the rude behaviour but you didn't budge, so I came into picture as his fake ex wife but your trust on him didn't shatter a bit. He couldn't gather courage to break your heart so he decided to end the mission as soon as possible and then propose you but he somehow died before he could confess everything to you. This pendrive he gave you would contain everything he wanted to tell you from the start while the pendant he gave you contains his heartbeats. Erisha, be it Tanish or Tanveer, the only person that he loved was you. You know the Tanish I knew was a reckless person who never cared for his own life but the day he bacame your Tanveer, he took every step with caution so that you are always safe. I know all this is too much for you, go home and watch everything thing that is in the video and I promised to kill every freaking one who caused his death because for you, he was your love but to me he was my soulmate, my companion and brother I never had. I promise he would get a funeral he deserves. Take care."

Erisha who wae silently crying holding the pendant, hugged Yami and said," Promise me everyone who caused my Tanveer's death dies a death as painful as the pain I am feeling and also promise me you would come back alive. Please!! " Yami nodded.

"You return home and I'll meet you the day  Tanish is avenged and also take care of the one that's growing in you. I know you are pregnant with his child, he told me yesterday. Please take care of my Tanish's and your Tanveer's last piece of reminder."Yami said and kissed her stomach.

Erisha nodded and left the cafe while Yami sat there for a few minutes letting herself cry for her best friend and his love and then braced herself to end the mission that costed both her senior and her best friend's life. She called her team and readied herself for the mission.

✦✧✦✧

Erisha reached her home and was hugged by her brother Sam. Samay took her to her room where already the rest of the her family was present. Tripti gave her daughter a tight hug and that was the last straw for Erisha. She cried herself in her mother's embrace and told her family everything about her story with Tanveer and his truth which she learned from Yami. She then braced herself and told them about her pregnancy and their child. She knew she disappointed her family by getting pregnant before marriage but she didn't regret having the last piece of her love's memory.

"Eri bacha.." her father started but she cut him off and said, "I know you all must be disappointed in me and would want me to abort this child but I am not going to do so. I am going to raise our child with or without your support."

"We are with you Eri. You have your 3 brothers they got your back always. Don't worry Chauhan Siblings are together till the end. Your brothers are always going to shield you from everything. This little one would be having its three mamus by its side." Adhyan who just entered the room hugged his little sister and glared at his chachu and the other elders who had the thought of their sister being a disappointment. Their sister was the Chauhan princess and should be treated the same way. Samay who met his elder cousin's eyes readily agreed with him.

Meher and Revati smiled seeing their bond and joined the hug. The elders sighed knowing there was no point in arguing with them and Rajveer called his lawyer to make the necessary arrangements when the new comes into the media because even if he is a bit disappointed in his niece, he wouldn't let the media or the outsiders point a finger at her or her character. After all Adhyan was correct, their Chauhan princess deserved the best.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 

Hey guys, guess who is back!!
Well the lazy and selfish author is back with her most demanded book.
Yes, the most demanding book because there wasn't a single day since I planned to discontinue the book, a reader messaged me to restart the book. So on public demand Chauhan bahus is back with a bang.....
Also how's the update?
Well Tanveer Chauhan ain't a villain and one more mini Chauhan is on the way.
So be ready to bless Reyansh's mini cousin and Erisha jr.

Also don't worry the updates will be regular and this book will be completed. I am not going to discontinue it again.

So shower the book with your votes and comments (I need many inline comments to keep myself motivated)

Yours,
Writer!