| prologue |

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

Alexandria Embers prided herself on being a witch. And as unusual as her species of witch was, her parents loved her all the same. After her mother's unexpected death, magic was a way for her to feel connected with her. She made a promise to her mother to never forget her heritage, so she practiced with a family friend, Sheila Bennett, better known as Grams. Alexandria knew her close friend Bonnie was a witch but was sworn to secrecy from Grams until Bonnie was ready. Besides doing magic, Alexandria loved hanging out with her friends. She was never a really outgoing person till she met her best friend Caroline Forbes, the sheriff's daughter. Everything in her life was going well, that is until two brothers come to town to win over her friend's affections which starts a chain reaction of more supernatural occurrences. Including the most powerful family in the world stopping by. That's when everything goes to shit.

༻❁༺

" Us being a match made in heaven would be a perfect way to explain it. "

"Tell Me Elijah, If you think there is hope for Nik. Why don't you believe there's hope for Kol?  They are but different sides of the same coin. You just need to have a little bit of Faith.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════