Chapter one

Natahsa looked at her bag. Everything was packed. She threw it over her shoulder and walked out of the orpahinge. She flipped the orhaphinge off while leaving. Goodbye hellhole she thought. Getin on the train she looked around . not alot f people . that made science she was early. She rolled her eyes and walked into the train hearing shouts of "come back here you stil owe me !" a girl rushed past he there black hair wiping natasha in the face. Raising an eyebrow she walked into the train stepping into a apartment. A dark skinned girl with cropped hair was reading a book not looking up. 'Natasha." se said siting down "okoye." natsha nodded and sat down across from the girl. The girl screwed up her face then grabbed her hair taking it off. "Uhg i can't believe i wore that ridiculous thing." she said then threw it out the window.

Natasha raised an eyebrow then went to her phone. "Don't even bother the magic is to strong." she raised her head to see a young girl smiling at her. "Shuri!" someone shouted. A dark skinned boy ran up and put a hand on the girls shoulder "your too young you can't go." the girl raised a eyebrow "i know that. I just anted to see what im missing out on. Not mutch and its kinda tacky." teh boy rolled his eyes and dragged the girl offf the train. The bouth laughed siftly. "Thats t'challa . i work for his father ." natasha nodded . two boys walked into the room. One brunette the other blonde. Bouth fair kinned though one looked more rugde and ready to do anything. She nodded and they took a seat. "Hi im bucky this is steve." matasa nodded. Okay shes nodding way too mutch.

They got setaled in the apreetent when a girl ran into the compartment.she looked scared and tried to hide behind steve and bucky. " what is wroung with you child." okoya asked her. "N-n-noting." she stutered. Steve gave her a hand "if your in trouble ill protect you." she lushed thanks. Once she got comfortable she started ti lean on the seat trying to sleep. Natasha closed her eyes and took a breath f anyone else came into this damn compartment they will loose there hand. Someone walked in. natashas hand went to grab her knife from her bag but her other hand grabbed it preventin g her from harming the boy. He smilied gently and natsah instead wiped out her wand. "Come on here and your fingers will turn into toes and your brian into mint jelly." he raised his hands and slowly backed out of the cabin. Natasha rested her wand ad saw the others unfazed.

She sighed and leaned back closing her eyes prefuring to rest before she wento hog warts.