Chapter One

A/N
The image above is exactly how I think I'm going to feel as I type this....

|•Y/N•|

Your eyes flutter open, the soft glow of the morning light seeping in the room. It was all fine and dandy until you felt more......."wet" than usual. "Strange..." you thought, sitting up on the bed and took a good stretch.

Looking to your side the bed sheets were scrunched up where your boyfriend was.  A light smile crept its way on to your face, knowing that your boyfriend Tanner was already awake. "What a early bird..." you said to yourself.

Getting up from the bed you felt a bit of something drop. You stopped for a second, trying to process what the hell just happened. Then it snapped, you started to panic, "No no no no no no..." you repeated, rushing to the room bathroom.

Not bothering to close the door you immediately rushed to the toilet, pulling your pants down. To your shock, blood stained your panty liner. You groaned in disappointment. "Damn it....why today?"  You whined.

Sighing, you took the liner off and scrunched it up then wrapped toilet paper around it. Above there was a cabinet where all of your 'lady things' were. You reached above and grabbed a pad. Begrudgingly you put the pad on, throwing the wrapper in the trash.

Before you could do anything else you remembered something. An 'odd' thing you and your boyfriend did every  month. Your face felt hot for a second.
Remembering what happens still embarrasses you to this day. Even though you two have been together for, I dunno a year and a half?

Even if this 'tradition' was very embarrassing, you still meekly called out for your boyfriend. You slouched over the toilet, face hot from blush.

"Uh..Tanner!" You called out, cringing at yourself. Lightly you heard a pair of footsteps coming to the door. "Yes Y/N?" He said, curiosity lacing his voice as he stood at the door frame of the bathroom.

You glanced at the tiles, not wanting to make eye contact. But when you finally came to it, you have him 'the look'. Or what he likes to call it the 'feeding time' look.

His eyes widened with excitement. He hummed, a chuckle soon following. "So you're on your-" before he got to finish you nodded your head and blurted out yes. You didn't want him to finish that sentence, you were already humiliated as it was.

Tanner chuckled again, walking towards you with his hands behind his back. "Oh, you don't have to be ashamed dear!~" he reasurred, getting on his knees infront of you. "It's all natural, besides I like blood anyways! Especially from you..." He winked.

You looked off to the side, nodding slowly to what Tanner just said. "Heh...yeah... natural..." You agreed, hearing a playful hum of agreement again.
Then cold hands were placed on your knees, sending shivers up your spine.

From what you could see Tanner had a lustful blood thirsty look in his eyes. You've seen this many times before, like month before but still, it gave you the chills.

"Can I continue?" He asked, his voice serious. This strangely comforted you...knowing that your consent meant to him.
Looking down at him you have him a nod and a hum.

Like before his cold hands trailed it's way up your thighs, sending shivers up your spine. You tensed up as he softly pried open your legs. Reluctantly you 'let him in', looking away in embarrassment.

The hands stopped moving, "Aw don't act like that. It's not like I haven't seen it before!" He said, trying to comfort you. With a sigh you nod again, "Yeah I know but it's still embarrassing. Especially when I'm on my period." You explain.

Tanner chuckled again, playfully shaking his head. Cold hands again trail along your thighs, you wincing at the touch.

Finally his hands reach your...

I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!! Sorry people, but come back for chapter two....if some of y'all get mad at me, MAYBE I'll have it out tomorrow. But I can't make any promises.

word count: 697

DepressoEspresso3604