Sunrise in Eastbourne

Eastbourne - six months later

          Tia Nicolson was having a hard time getting through to people that she was okay, what happened between her and her boyfriend was sad and she would regret it for a while but if it was meant to be they would find their way back to one another.

          Her parents nor her little sisters or best friend believed her and honestly, they had good reason to. The moment she had stepped through the door six months ago, she headed straight to her room and cried herself to sleep and then wouldn't come out of her room for the week after.

          It had scared everyone in the house but the next week Tia Nicolson was almost back to her normal self but not quite there, her family's support was well appreciated and Drew was a big help as well.  

          And now it had been six months since the frightful day in London and Tia Nicole Nicolson had made a new normal for herself, it wasn't much different from her old self, the only major difference was there was now no boyfriend.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

          After the disastrous day that was Sunday, Tia Nicolson had woken up in her bed with somebody in her arms, this somebody had curled up next to her and had their head resting on her chest.

           Tia ran her hand through the person's hair and softly placed a kiss on their forehead, the person snuggling closer to her if that was even possible. The cat, that she had only just noticed, had crawled his way closer to the pair in the bed.

           It was early, too early to be up. She could still see some of the street lamps were still on, looking over to the right of her she noticed her alarm clock that read '4:30' in bright red.