Chapter 1: Happily Queen of the Buskers

Cheryl's POV:

I was in the locker room when Weatherbee made an announcement. "Students of Riverdale High School! Unfortunately Southside High has shut down so I have offered to let a few students transfer here. We must welcome these students with open arms and minds! Thank you, that's all!" Midge tried to come over and comfort me "Cheryl..." She said. To be fair, I was grateful that Midge was so sweet but all I could blurt out was "Hell no! My home life is a Dickensian nightmare. I won't have school turn into one, too!" I shouted and stormed out of the locker room. Luckily, Reggie had agreed to gather up his bulldogs and help me teach the snakes a little lesson. They should learn who they're dealing with, since they were coming over to the Northside now and they helped clean up my brother's blood. I hate every single one of them and no-one will change my mind. Try if you want but I doubt you'll have any luck.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Monday 8 a.m*

Toni's POV:

As we walked through the doors of Riverdale High, I could practically smell the cleanliness and how much more pleasant this school is. The toilets will flush and the doors will lock. I am so grateful that we are in a proper school now even if it is on the Northside of town. We were greeted with open arms by a raven haired girl behind a desk, showing us where we would find our timetables and extra-curriculars. I was thinking about becoming a Rivervixen. Apparently, they were led by a red-head who is also meant to be the HBIC. Then, I saw her, the HBIC red-head. She was wearing a red dress that fit her body perfectly with lipstick that matched. She came down the stairs with a resting bitch face. She's very hot but might not be as nice on the inside. "Stand down, Eva Peron!" She spoke up. "There's the school spirit I so fondly remember." Jughead said sarcastically. She was followed by a group of cheerleaders and football players. "Cheryl. No-one invited Facist  Barbie to the party." The raven-haired girl told her, sticking up for us snakes. I wondered why. "Wrong, Veronica. No-one invited Southside Scum to our school. Listen up, ragga muffins. I will not allow Riverdale High's above-average GPA to suffer because of classrooms that are over-crowded with under-achievers. So, please, do us all a favour and find some other school to deface with your hard-scrabble ways." She said with such audacity. That got me very pissed off. I decided to speak up. "Why don't you come over here and say that to my face!" I told her, getting out of Fangs' grip. Not hesitating, she gave me an answer. "Happily Queen of the buskers!" She answered.