AUTHORS NOTE

This book is mainly for my satisfaction over the fact that ravenclaws are not given much credits,attention it deserves and made works about.

As one of my favorite book/ravenclaw quotes says;

If you cant find it in the shelves;write it

I was really disappointed on how there were just like 3 or 4 books about ravenclaw information.I just had to do something about it.

As a RAVENCLAW it is utterly frustrating how underrated my house is.We are so overlooked so im here to do something about that.Im gonna use this book to spread the influence and greatness of the RAVENCLAW HOUSE (No matter how geeky this will be).

This book will obviously be mainly about RAVENCLAWS.

Characteristics
Facts
Quotes
Values
Clothing
Ideals
Symbols
Images
Fanarts
Aesthetic

( Pictures Included )

I will be adding my sources and pictures.

Mainly from pinterest.

Theres a board mainly made for ravenclaws and is my main source but its up to you guys to find that out.
Also feel free to mention the owners,they are from pinterest so who knows.

This is made for Ravenclaws who feel left out in the fandom.

This are all collections of informations thats all about ravenclaws.

This book will sum up everything that i have discovered and learned so my fellow ravenclaws will not have to waste their time in the internet searching but instead in this book.

And i solemnly swear that this book will be filled with meaningful and accurate datas. This will have lots of chapters and contents as to be worthy to be saved in libraries.

Some may already be familiar with the contents but why be surprised when its the same topic right?

And it will be brilliant if we ravenclaws just geek out in this book and act like our house.Ravenclaws are free to act like themselves no matter how geeky it will be as long as we get to embrace our inner Ravenclaw.[ correcting,asking and giving out facts ;) ].

I wont mind the others being total ravenclaws cause thats just what we are.We should all accept who we are and have a sense of individuality.We accept every information for the sake of learning.

So feel free to be yourself in here.

ENJOY.

And keep on LEARNING .

As a ravenclaw i like to edit my words specially when i learnt something new and better so do pardon that.And that means changes will often happen.