Baked

Marinette and Alya were getting ready for a sleepover at Marinette's, but they needed to grab something from Alya's place. As they are grabbing Alya's things they find that her older sister had some brownies she was trying to hide. Marinette picks them up, " Alya!" she points at the brownies. Alyas face lights up, "Bring them, we can eat them at midnight with other goodies!" Marinette stuffs them in the bag and they continue on home. Its almost midnight and Alya is already deep asleep, "Welp Tiki do you think i should take Alya's share of the brownies?" with a smile, "hehe go for it Marinette, but get me a macaroon!" " Okay Tiki". Marinette continues talking to Tiki throughout the night while she snacks on the brownies, but after a while Marinette start to feel a little weird. "Tiki i feel a little strange hehe" with a big smile on her face, " Ooo we should go outside and look at the moon Tiki!" Tiki who is a little confused but agrees and they head outside. Chat noir who is on patrol sees Marinette out on her balcony and decides to pay her a visit. As he gets closer he sees that something is off, she pointing her finger at the sky moving around randomly. He gets closer and lands on the balcony, "Why hello, wha-" "Shhhhhh" Marinette interrupts him and places her finger over his mouth to shush him. Chat noir stays still confused and slightly taken aback by what just happened. Marinette presses her finger even harder against his lips, "Shhhhhh my friend Alya is over and she's sleeping" Chat noir could tell that Marinette was trying to whisper but was failing badly. All of a sudden Marinette eyes widen, " Woh" she take her finger off of his lips, "you look cute kitty!" enthusiastically forgetting all about trying to whisper, and boops his nose. Chat noir starts blushing, his face turning as red as a tomato. Marinette moves closer to him, " Aww is my little kitty embarrassed" she says sarcastically.This just makes Chat Noir blush even more, " Marinette.." he chuckles, " what has gotten into you haha". Marinette grabs his hand, "Nothing kitty...do u wanna dance?" she says swaying their hands back and forth. Marinette smiles, "This is a weird dream Kitty" she grins. Chat noir nods his head confused but just going with what she says still chuckling about the way Marinette is acting, "I'll dance with you... but its gonna cost you" he flirts. Marinette grins, " Well i suppose if thats the only way". Chat noir smiles and spins Marinette around then places his hand around her waist leaning in closer to her. Marinette leans in as well, " I must say you got some moves kitty" "Yeah? Well i guess it just comes with these charms" giving her a wink. "So whats that question gonna be kitty" she asks. Chat noir looks into her eyes while they dance thinking about what to say, " Hmm, I think i'm gonna need to think about that for a little bit" Marinette looks so happy tonight... and beautiful, he thinks to himself. Chat noir leans into Marinette almost like he was going for a kiss, but instead he lays his head next to hers, his lips next to her ear, "But don't worry princess" he whispers, "I'd never leave you hanging" he adds. Marinette pulls herself even close to him, now able to feel his heart beating against her. Wrapping her arm around his neck she pulls away from Chat, about to say something she starts to feel even more dizzy and starts to sway. Chat noir first thinks that she was just dancing but soon sees that this was not the case, he places one hand on the back of her head and the other around her waist for support. Is she not feeling well he wonders, "Marinette are you feeling well?" he asks her, "Oh im fine kitty just a little dizzy" she chuckles and places her hand on his cheek making Chat noir blush, "And I thought my name was princess" she says lightly. This just makes Chat noir even more red in his cheeks, "Well then my princess-" before he could finish his sentence he hears a crash in the distance. "What was that?" he says, Marinette looks at his confused, "What are you talking about Kitty?" "There was something it might be an Akuma" he looks back at Marinette, "sorry princess but duty calls" as he turns and leaves. Marinette leans over the edge of the balcony, "See you soon milady" she says to herself mimicking Chat noir. Chat noir who was leaving stops on one of the roofs, "Did I just hear what I thought i did... no theres no way i'm probably just hearing things'' he says to himself as he continues on his way. Back on the balcony Marinette starts walking into her room, if it is an Akuma then Chats gonna need her help."Tiki" Marinette yells trying to find her, Tiki comes out from under Marinette's desk where she was taking macaroons hostage, "Marinette! Be quiet Alya is here" Marinette forgot that Alya was still at her house, and the fact that they were having a sleepover. "Don't worry Tiki" she says, "She's deep asleep, we're fine" Tiki gives Marinette a disapproving look, "Marinette how do you know that for sure though" "Good point Tiki" Marinette thinks for a second, "Oo! We can put it to the test!" she says while raising her hand up cheering, "Umm and how exactly are you going to do that?" Tiki says while sitting down on the desk. "Ummm... well i didn't think that far through, we could throw a muffin at her though!" Marinette yells again. Before Tiki could do anything to stop her Marinette grabs a muffin and throws it at Alya, scared that she would wake up Tiki hides in Marinette's bed. They stand still waiting for Alya to respond, but she stays asleep, "See Tiki we're fine now lets go Chat needs our help" Marinette waves Tiki to come over, "ready Tiki!" but Tiki looks back into the room at Alya, "Wait Marinette you didn't even hit Aly-" "SPOTS ON" not hearing what Tiki said Marinette now Ladybug continues out the balcony heading for Chat. On her way she gets an alert from Chat saying, "Mr. Pidgen is back" with a sad face emoji, as she looks up she sees Chat in the distance and uses her yoyo to get to him. Chat sees Ladybug approaching him and a smile grows on his face while watching her glide through the midnight air. As Ladybug gets closer though he starts to notice that something is off, she seems to be... clumsy? Ladybug's movements are no longer swift, it's almost like she forgot what she was doing and had to remind herself. Chat noir is slightly concerned, he has never seen Ladybug like this before could she be sick? "Milady I found the Akuma but I need you to devilize it!" Chat yells while pointing into the air at the Akuma. Ladybug looks at the Akuma and throws her yoyo at it, "Time to de-evilize!" she yells, capturing it and then runs over to Chat. "Wohoo you did it!" she says as she punches the air, she tries to in for a fist bump with Chat but he's just standing there looking at her. "Umm... Ladybug?" he asks with a confused look on his face, "Yes Kitty?" Chat walks towards her, "You have to let it go now" Ladybug looks back him confused, "Ya know... the Akuma" he says with a concerned chuckle. Ladybug looks down at the yoyo, "Oo... yeah haha forgot about that" she sets the yoyo in her palm, "Bye bye little butterfly" as it flies away. Ladybug looks back at Chat noir, well now that that's done we can finish our dance she thinks to herself forgetting that she is Ladybug and not Marinette. On the other hand Chat noir is trying to comprehend what just happened, "Ladybug forgot to let it go?" he says under his breath. As he walks over to Ladybug to ask her if she's feeling well she beats him to it grabbing his hand and bringing him with her as they walk on the rooftops. As they reach their spot where they always meet to talk Ladybug turns towards Chat she says, "Ready Milady" mocking Chats voice, Chat can't help but smile as he looks into her bluebell eyes. They sit there on the rooftop talking, and over time ended up laying down next to each other looking at the stars. "What zodiac are you" Ladybug says looking at Chat, "Personally i'm a Cancer" she adds. Chat turns towards her, "Doesn't everyone hate Canc-" "Hey!" Lady bug yells then laughs, "well... yeah, but I think it fits me" she states as she moves her body closer to his. "And what's yours?" she whispers. Chat blushes, he can't believe that Ladybug is flirting with him, she is flirting right? He asks himself. But wait he has started to like Marinette and after all, so what would he do about that. Realizing that he still hasn't given Ladybug an answer he says, "I'm a Virgo", "Oh that's funny" Ladybug says, "The boy who i had a crush on was a Virgo, the only one at our school too." Chat noir's mood dampers as he is reminded of Ladybug's crush, but wait ddn't she say had? "Milady? Did you say 'had?'" he stares at her waiting for his answer. "Yes" she moves closer, "I think I have been starting to like someone else though". This makes Chat blush, Its him it has to be him, but what about Marinette he can't hide his feelings for her, the whole time that Ladybug was rejecting him he grew closer to her and started to have feelings. By now the two of them were basically touching, sitting so close they could almost hear each other's hearts beating. Ladybug puts her hand on Chats chest right above his heart, "Does it still beat for me Kitty?" she asks him. Chat looks down at her hand unsure how to tell Ladybug that he has started to like someone else, "A part of my heart will always beat for you Milady, but i'm afraid that now parts of my heart beat for someone else as well" he looks back up at Ladybug the stars reflecting in her eyes. Before she could even think Ladybug says, "Does it beat for your princess?" she says in a quiet yet excited manner. Chast eyes widen, "H-how did you know.." he asks her. "Well after all I'm your true princess day and night." This just makes CHat even more confused, could the words he heard Marinette say when he was leaving be true, is his Lady Mari? Ladybug takes Chats hand, "Do you wanna ask me that question now Kitty?" she asks. Chat stands up bringing his Lady with him, pulling her closer, "Princess?" he says under his breath. Ladybug grabs his other hand now both of their hands intertwined with each other, "Took you long enough" she says with a smirk on her face, "spots off" as she de-transforms.Chat untwines one of his hands from Marinette's and places it on her cheek, "It was you, all along both the women I loved were you" he brings her into him kissing her in the moonlight their bodies against each other. They pull away smiling at each other, "Can I ask you one more question my princess?" Chat says. Marinette wonders what it could possibly be, "Of course Kitty anything for you." Chat wonders who Marinette had a crush on this whole time, "What was the name of that boy you had a crush on?" he asks. Marinette gets a bit flustered, "Well it was this boy in my class" she chuckles, "when he first came to our school I actually didn't like him, but over time he became a really good friend of mine." Chat smiled at the ground, wondering who it could be in their class, "And what's his name?" he asks. Marinette who is now also looking at the ground says, "Adrien... Adrein Agreste" Chat lets go of Marinette's other hand making her look up at him, "Chat? I'm sorry you probably didn't want to hear that" she starts to turn around but Chat grabs her hand making her look back at him, "No Milady, that's actually what I have been wanting to hear this whole time" this makes Marinette confused but before she can say anything Chat says, "Claws out" Marinette look at him but he is no longer Chat noir, it's Adrien. She walks towards him now inches apart, "Adrien, its was you all along" Marinette says as her eyes appear to become glossy from the tease she's trying to hold back. Adrien hugs her, wrapping his arms around her and whispers in her ear, "How could I hide my identity from the girl of my dreams" as they stand there on the rooftop in eachothers arms until the first light of day.