Their Meeting

The Coven-less Witch

Drake was taking a night stroll around the streets. He was a block away from his home. When he sees the most gorgeous woman in his whole existence. With one look he immediately knew he wanted her, no that he craved her. Not just for a taste of her blood he wanted her body too. What he had thought made his heart thump, and his eyes glow red with the lust he felt. She turned in his direction, with a long stare at her cleavage. He got an instant erection that felt as big as the Eiffel Tower. He could no longer control his own body and he drifted right up to her. In the hopes to catch her name and inhaled her toxicating scent of lily's and roses that walked of her. It was like a sweet smelling perfume to him. Drake reached out a hand to touch the woman and front of him. She had hazel eyes, raven colored hair which was dye red. She looked up at him with a questioning gaze and asked " May I help you?"
Her voice sounded like heaven to Drake. " My name is Drake and I was wondering what your name is gorgeous?" The woman laughed lightly and rolled her eyes, but answered nonetheless. "My name is Angel and I am not gorgeous. Although I do appreciate the compliment. " Drake thought for a moment and then leaned down and gave her a kiss on her lips.
Angel moans and then pulls away looking confused and a little bit pissed that he would dare to do something like that without her consent. Before she could say anything about it, Drake says "the next time you utter such a lie like that I will do more then just kiss you gorgeous." "Whatever lie did I tell? All I said was I am not gorgeous which is the truth."
Drake knew from the scent coming off her that she was not a regular human, but a witch. He did not know or really care where get coven was. "The lie you told was that you are not gorgeous."
Angel was more concerned with getting out of the open after all she had ran away from her coven. She thought she would be safe if she just kept running, after all they wanted to kill her. It was just her luck she caught the eyes of him. Drake is what could only be a vampire but the flash of red suggested he wasn't just any run-of-the-mill vampire. She was pissed that he just kissed her like it was nothing, and now she was being pulled in the direction of a house.
The next thing she knew was she was in the house, and Drake was locking the door. Before she even had the chance to move she was pushed against the wall. Drake had her hands trapped above her head and he growled at her, "You are gorgeous." Then he slammed his lips on hers ina deep kiss biting her lip causing her to gasp and let his tongue in her mouth.
She let out a moan as he push up against her. He smirked and trapped both of her hands in one of his and slowly let his other hand travel down her body. She doesn't know when but at some point she had started kissing him back, and when his hand grazed over her breast before traveling farther down and around to her ass. His actions had her moan again.
Drake pulled her closer before dropping her hands, and picking her up and kneading her ass cause friction on his dick. She wrapped her arms around he is neck, while breaking the kiss so she could breath. Drake just started kissing and nibbling down her neck before coming to the spot where her plus was racing. He then couldn't help himself. He wanted to know how she tasted so he sinked his fangs in her. She let out a breathy moan while tilting her head to give him more access.
He licked his bite closed as he pickedher up and carriedher like a ragedoll towards the master bedroom. He then threw her on the bed, and stripped his clothes off. He went to the bed were she just caught her breath. "Now you are going to be spanked for uttering such nonsense." Drake growled while making her bend over the bed. The moment he pulled up her dress and he stared at her ass covered in nothing but a pair of red panties. He rubbed her ass before he spanked her. After the second hit she was moaning loudly, and by the time he was done spanking her she was soaking wet.
He ripped her panties right off of her followed by her dress and bra. She gasped at the action, but that was soon followed by a loud moan when he shoved his rock hard dick in her pussy. He only waited long enough to adjust to him before he started thrusting in her. The only thing going through her mind was how good it felt and moan after moan left her mouth. Drake picked up his speed while wrapping his hand around her hair and pulling it. She screamed in pleasure.
He pulled out and turned her around spreading her legs, and then slammed himself back into her. Thrusting even faster than before. She wrapped her legs around his waist and meeting him thrust for thrust. He bent his head down and grabbed her left breast with his right hand, and bite her right breast sinking his fangs back in to her. Drinking her blood he started to pound into her faster until she came with a loud scream of his name and long moan. Drake caught the look of her in a full blissful state. The look he seen was enough for him to let jet after jet of cum intoher after he buried himself balls deep in her pussy.
After he sealed up the bite mark he pulled out of her, and pulled her up against him. Angel cuddle into him sighing in contempt. Drake played with her hair until they both fell into a blissful sleep.