«Gruvia One-Shot»

[ I'm sorry, I'm a horrible writer ]

"Gray-Sama." Juvia a choked out, though she knew he couldn't hear.
Somehow she knew that this was the end.
Though she still fought.
Juvia has been stuck in a cave for a while, atop Mt. Hakobe; because she had heard Gray-Sama went on a job without her.
There turned out to be a blizzard, and so Gray, along with Natsu, Lucy, and Erza, returned.
Lying lifelessly on the cold rock, Juvia called out whenever she could.
It was very cold.
Cold.
Just like Gray-Sama's feelings toward Juvia.

[Gray's POV]

"Oi, where's Juvia?" I call to Mira. "Oh, you didn't hear? She left to find you about 4 hours ago." she replies.
Suddenly, an urge to find her strikes me.

[Time Skip - 2 hours]

[Juvia's POV]

"Juvia!" I heard a strikingly familiar voice call out. The voice of Gray-sama.
"Gray-sama....." I croak silently, calling out to him. "Juvia loves you." I slip into unconsciousness, as a single tear streams down my cheek.
-•-
I awake to silent sobbing. With my eyes still closed, I cannot detect who it must be, silently letting tears flow down their cheeks, sitting or standing by what feels to be a bed.
"Juvia..." A male voice whispers. There seems to be a long pause, a long silence, with nothing but sorrow filling the air. The male voice is Gray-sama's, I decide. But why would he be crying? Why would he whisper my name with such sadness and pain, if he does not love me? If he had ignored my acts of passion and love towards him, if he had ignored and pushed me away altogether, why would he be in pain? He should've been happy when he saw me lying unconscious, he would've been happy to see me dead. He always pushed me away, never to see what pain it would bring me. But why is he here?
My eyes flutter open, to the sight of Gray-Sama with tears strolling down his cheek and on his neck. "Did Gray-Sama save Juvia?" I ask.
He nods and move closer to me. "Juvia is sorry for smothering you. She understands that you do not like her." I whisper with pain in my voice. "No," he says as he leans closer. "I am sorry; for ignoring you and making you feel such pain." he looks down. "I though that if I ignored you, my feelings would fade." "Juvia-" He cuts me off with a kiss. The kiss I have daydreamed about since I met him, though I hadn't ever expected to become real. " 'Gray-Sama' loves you." He whispers. "Juvia loves Gray-Sama."

*Giggles violently* :) So how do you like that? I truly love this, even though I don't really like one-shots.. But anyway, please inform me if I have happened to make a mistake in my writing! I wrote this before I went to sleep, and just for funsies! <3