Bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Alias in school: Shiori L/n

Age: 17

Looks:

Likes: Crossdressing and his siblings

Dislikes: Bullies and his parents

Fear: Mild zoophobia (can be around animals, but certain things can send Y/n into pure fear and panic)

History: Y/n was a normal boy, but after being beaten up by some animals that were stronger than him, he was mentally scarred for life. Because of this, he started to become emotionally shy and would barely talk to anyone, and for 3 whole years after that incident, he wouldn't leave his room at all, only leaving to use the bathroom (Family brought his food the front of his bedroom door). He then tried crossdressing, which his brother thought would help him out, and with a voice modifier made by his younger sisters, he was able to look and sound like a normal girl. He now is still scarred by that event, but he doesn't show it as much anymore.

Family:

Y/n's Parents (Looks and names Unknown)

History: Y/n's parents are never shown, since they are always doing work somewhere in the world. They do make sure that their kids have money, but nothing will stop them from getting their work done. When they learned that Y/n got beat up, gained a case of zoophobia, and wasn't coming out of his room, they did not come back to their home to see them. Due to this, Y/n has developed a slight hate for his parents, since they weren't there when he needed them the most.

Shido L/n (Twin Brother)

History: Y/n's twin brother

History: Y/n's twin brother. WHen he learned that Y/n got beat up by some animals, he tried to help him, but he was already scarred by the event and would not talk for a few years. He was the one who recommended to Y/n that he try crossdressing, since it might overcome his shyness.

Kotori L/n (Little Sister)

Likes: Messing with her older siblings

Dislikes: The "10 more minutes of sleep or Kotori goes to tickle hell" disease (Aka Tickle Hell)

History: Y/n's younger sister. She had the same reaction as Shido when Y/n shut himself out of society for a few years. She felt sorry for Y/n, and once Shido asked for her help with a crossdressing thing, she used some tools from her club to make Y/n a voice modifier so he would sound like a girl.