The promising truth

WARNING: NOT FUNNY EHOUGH TO MAKE YOU GUYS LAUGH

One day, a girl with a daikon colored hair walked in the hallway of Kamome Academy..
There, she meets up with her friend, Shijima Mei. Shijima Mei is the class secretary where The daikon haired girl helps her with the papers. Yashiro, our main Character, Is obsess with hot guys all the time.

Yashiro Nene's pov

When I was doing the papers with Mei-Chan, She wanted me to have her pencil.. I don't know why.. then suddenly! "Have it.. I'm gonna move to America next month.. This is the symbol of our friendship!" She smiled, even though I know she doesn't want to. I told her to let it out ,but she wouldn't.. I'm getting worried.. 

Then, she started to climbed on the window then scream "I PROMISE I'LL COME BACK BEFORE YOU START TO FORGET ABOUT ME!" She then sat down Then started crying as if she was a river. "Mei-chan..." I said in a soft tone.. "Then what if?~ We go there together?" I said in a cheerful tone. Mei-Chan's face then brightened up in a jiffy "What do you mean? I said that earlier!" Mei-Chan glared at me although she knows she didn't really said that "yeah, right" I said in a likeful tone. My face was full of Determination Coming from the game I played yesterday, called UNDERTALE 

(A/N: yep! got that right! Undertale and tbhk crossover!! check my channel btw! The name of my channel is: Cozy rosy) 

"Have you heard?" someone whispered in a random girl's ear ,but to be honest I heard it clear "uhhhh, no?" I said out loud  for them to realize They were heard "tch" Mei-Chan clicked her toung sarcastically then started laughing, the people were though confused then started making a new rumor About the girl and the other person that were whispering about a 'ghost'  

"Y'all stop making falls rumors" me and Mei-Chan said sarcastically, everyone in the hallway started to chase us as if they were dogs protecting something they care about.. 'I had something I care about too..' I thought to myself since no one else can hear me inside my mind "RADISH-SENPAI!!" The one and only sarcastic boy who would run around to find his 'soulmate' screamed at me "RUNNN!! THEY ARE AFTER MY CUTENESS!" HE SAID SCARED BUT WITH A FUNNY FACE "I didn't know you could make an ugly face" Mei-chan said, while Mitsuba stared at her blankly "Oh yeah? You're just jealous of my cuteness~" Mitsuba continues as he praises himself "ye, no one believes that" I said with a blank face trying not to let him see me laugh. "I don't believe that.." 

(WARNING THIS FANFIC INCLUDES MEISUBA A.K.A. MEI AND MITSUBA)

PLS NO HATE

"I don't expect you to" I said "NOW THAT'S JUST RUDE" He said crying like a loss puppy "Your cuteness doesn't affect me." I said with a blank face smiling at what I just said "Ow, what about you Messy hair-senpai, dear?" "I'm  lesbian Mitsuba-kun" Mei-chan said with a bored face almost looking like Sakura

(A/N= WARNING: I SHIP NATSUHIKO AND SAKURA PLS NO HATE)

"By the way Senpa-" Mitsuba got cutted of by the two of us saying "Which one?" Me and Mei-Chan made a meme face "..YOU RADISH SENPAI" "Oh, okay" I said praising both me and Mei-Chan "By the way, stop calling me a radish" "Why?" "Because.. That's rude.. Aren't we friends?" I ask "Isn't that how best friends call each other?" he asked being the victory "Hmmm, I guess so!"

A/N 605 Words Total

Come visit my yt channel!: Cozy rosy
Remember to follow me for further updates! byee!~