Ishq Ki Nayi Soch...A new thought of love...Part 4

Balwant:I wish I could accept Bani as my daughter in law.I wish I could get Veer and Bani married.But unfortunately I can't do that because of our family tradition.Our family tradition is that only one marriage is allowed for a person.Veer's brother Teer was married a few years ago.Unfortunately his wife died.Still he is unmarried.

Chandralekha:Don't think that you can't conduct Veer and Bani's wedding because of our family tradition Balwantji.Because It's not Veer who got married to Chandni.It was Teer who married Chandni.

Balwant looked at Chandralekha in shock.

Chandra:Yes Balwant.

Veer:Papaji..when I love only Bani,how can I even marry someone for name sake?

Balwant was shocked.

Balwant:I can't understand anything.Can you tell me what's happening?

Chandralekha:I had met Bani and I realized that Bani is a nice family girl who is even willing to sacrifice her career for Veer.That time I decided that Veer's wife should be Bani who loves him the most.But at the same time I knew that you won't accept Bani as your daughter in law.Bani did not want to marry Veer without your blessings.I wanted you to accept Bani wholeheartedly.So I wanted you to realize that Bani is the best daughter in law for our family and for that it was necessary to show that a traditional looking girl may not be always a good daughter in law.

Veer:I made you believe that I broke up with Bani for our family reputation.But actually I had never left Bani.

Balwant was shocked.

Chandra:Chandni was an extra actor in movies whom Bani knows.We made Bani come to the temple.As we expected you noticed her and chose her for Veer.

Flash back....

Chandralekha discussed the problem with Teer.

Chandra:Teer..Veer cannot marry anyone other than Bani.You know that.So you should marry Chandni in disguise of Veer.

Teer was shocked.

Teer:But how is it possible Maa?I am a widower and I am not allowed to marry again as per our family tradition.

Chandra:This won't a real wedding beta.Bani knows some extra actors.One of them will come as the Panditji for the wedding.Please agree beta for your brother.

Teer:If Veer will get to live with his love because of me I will do that Maa.

Chandralekha smiled.

Veer came to the room.

Teer:Don't worry Veer.I will do wedding drama with Chandni and pretend to be her husband Veer in front of our father.

Veer:Thank you so much Teer.

He hugged Teer.

Before the wedding Veer gave a paper to Teer-Chandni to practice dialogues which they  have to deliver during and post their wedding.They read the dialogues and laughed.

Teer-Chandni did a fake wedding.The Pandit was also a small actor from Chandni's team.

Present....

Balwant was stunned.

Chandra:Like we wished through Chandni you realized Bani's value.

Balwant:But you all fooled me.I became a fool.

All of them became upset.

Bani:Please don't take us wrong.

Veer:Papa,we are wrong.But our intention was not wrong.Please forgive us.But please allow me and Babi to be with each other.It's a request.