[1]

Shuichi was woken up by the daily morning announcements so he decided to start getting ready for the day.

[Insert time skip because I'm sure you don't care about his morning routine]

As soon as he stepped out his room a monokub dragged him to the gym.
He was confused as his other classmates were there.

Suddenly monokuma popped up in front of him.
"Ah Mr. Emo you might wanna start running"

Shuichi looked at him confused
"Why would I need to start running-"

Shuichi was cut off by the feeling of hands on his waist.
Monokuma simply smiled at him and said
"That's why emo Makoto"
Then he vanished

Shuichi just stood there like the man emoji for a while before his brain registered what was happening and his face turned red almost instantly.

He looked behind him and saw that kokichi was the one feeling his waist and panicked when he felt another body on his chest he looked and saw K1B0 touching him like he was some kind of sacred treasure.

This didn't help in the slightest so shuichi did what any rational person would do and ran to his room and locked the door behind him.

He turned around and saw his pretty much adopted son monodam sitting on the bed reading a princess book.

He sighed softly and sat beside him watching him read the book he didn't even notice K1B0 sitting beside him and gushing over how pretty shuichi was.