High

was sitting in my hotel room talking with my two best friends, Pewdiepie and Jacksepticeye. ¨so i was recording one time and some random bitch comes running in the room and screams chicken tendies like what the hell¨ Felix said slurring most of the words. ¨woah Felix I think you drank a little too much of the champagne.¨ Sean said laughing. I was sitting on my bed laughing. ¨what's so funny Rach?¨ Felix slurred. I just laughed harder. My phone started ringing. I picked up my phone and answered the phone. ¨uh hello¨ i said. I heard laughing and coughing. ¨Jake is that you?!¨ I said. ¨h-hey honey¨he said. ¨jake are you high?!¨ i started yelling. ¨woah calm down bitch¨ jake said. I heard a woman laughing. I hung up the phone and started tearing up. ¨what's wrong rach" Sean said. ¨he got high and he's with a chick" I said.  Felix walked over to me and sat down. He started rubbing my shoulders. ¨hey guys im getting dizzy so im gonna go lay down¨ sean said. ¨alright goodnight sean¨ i said. I layed down on my bed and Felix just sat by me. ¨aren't you gonna go to bed felix?¨ I asked. ¨no you're sad so i'm gonna stay by you¨ he said. I sat up and hugged him. Today was my 21st birthday and i got drunk for the first time. I pulled away from the hug and just sat there. Felix pushed my face towards his and he kissed me. My eyes widened but his lips were so warm I wanted to pull away but I couldn't. Footsteps were headed towards the door and I quickly pulled away from the kiss and calmed down. Sean opened the door. ¨ What's going on in here?¨ he asked. ¨nothing just talking right felix?¨ I said. ¨yup¨ he said. ¨alright well i'm going to bed goodnight guys¨ sean said. He left the room and closed the door. Felix started getting closer again. ¨stop it felix you're drunk!¨ I yelled. Sean came running back into the room. Sean took Felix out of my hotel room and I sat on my bed crying. I grabbed my phone and opened instagram. I took a picture of my shoes and posted it.

Had fun with Felix and sean tonight

Comments are turned off.