Cutting your hair for him

You were sitting in your room just messing with your hair, thinking about what you wanted to do with it, then suddenly, an i dea popped into your mind. You called (F/N) and asked her if you could slip in an appointment at her/his hair salon, and of course they couln't turn you down.

*time skip*

You were very pleased wiyh your haircut (see media). You tried to pay your friend, but they wouln't take the money. Finally, you gave up, pulled on your hat, and left for home.

*another time skip jesus I'm so lazy*

You walked through the doors of themessy building, other wise, the home of the band Gorillaz. You hung up your bag and headed down the stairs, the first person you saw was your crush since forever, 2D, but you always had called him Stu. He looked up at you and smiled, "I like your haircut (Y/N)". You smiled back and sat down next to him, scrolling through your tumblr/insta. Then he did the most cliche thing of all time, you know, when a guy pretends to yawn but secretly wraps his arm around your shoulder? Yeah he did that. Then he statred to play with your hair, which made you blush. Then Murdoc walked in. He looked at you, then walked over and sat too close to you. You tried to scoot a bit closer to Stu, but he only scooted closer.

2D finally noticed this and wrapped his arms around you protectively, glaring at Murdoc. Mudz threw up his hand in defeat. but Stu kept his arms around you. You looked at him and blushed, "u-uh, Stu...you cant let go no-". He kissed you, not too roughly, not too sofly, but passionately. You felt your cheeks burning bright pink, and your heart was beating fast, but you kissed back. He slipped his arms around your waist, and you wrapped yours around his shoulders, your fingers tangling in his blue hair. He shifted a bit, then he pulled you into his lap.

You heard a muffled giggling, you turned your head to see Noodle, with a camera, and Russel,covering her mouth to muffle her giggles.

oh shit....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for reading!

I'm taking requests guys, but 2D x reader only, remember ;3

I might delay the new one-shot because of school xc