✨ A/n ✨

Hey, it's your author Levina, you can call me 'Vi' tho. I just want to tell you something before you start reading.

I want everyone to know, relationships/events that occurred in the Harry Potter films/books probably won't happen in this story. This is just from my creativity. I'm a young writer, non-professional ~ I'm only 15, so if there are any spelling errors, just mind that. 

I also don't own any of the characters in this story. All belong to J.K Rowling. 

Another note: If no-one has told you or reminded you, I'll do so - You are stunning/handsome, always were and always will be. You are beyond alluring than what you see in the mirror - don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Oh and did you eat today? Go grab a snack or meal if you haven't, eat before (it keeps you a bit energized)/during reading (it's fun). Also, if you didn't drink today - go ahead and do that . You need to stay hydrated darling. Feel exhausted? Hey honey, come back to this story later but for now, carefully make yourself to bed (if not there already) and just close your eyes just so you can get enough rest. Love, your health matters and so do you. Please take care of yourself for me and, well, you of course. 

Don't forget to smile !! It also completes how captivating you already are, like shoes that matches your outfit? - Sorry, that was weird. I know. But you get the idea. 

And there will be a YouTube video for each chapter, so go ahead and play that while reading - only if you want to .

That's it !! - now off you go to explore the journey of Y/N Granger. Enjoy!

Love you Xo

- Vi <3