✧・゚: *✧・゚:* (Before i start the book) *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hey before i start this book i just wanted to say i may make short chapters due to the fact i lack creativity anyways lol but i always wanna make sure i can keep up with trashy school . But Anyways i will tell you a lit bit of Y/N okay? Okay (:

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

(Y/N) Has CEO Parents yes they know about her being a mafia leader they don't like due to her being able to be killed or very injured so yeah. Btw they are the one that help with her if she is in need of money they live in Korea so (Y/n) is a rich kid or whatever 😏. Btw i don't like when (y/n) is abused or like mistreated like why you mistreating (Y/N) anyways . Yeah she rich smart or whatever if you think your dumb you smart now imma just list things but also i will like to say if you don't (y/n) like if you want a OC i can add one in this chapter so i will provide a name if you guys want so the name of the OC will be hmmm Alexandra your welcome to whoever is named Alexandra Jk but now i will make a list at what she dislikes and likes now and stop being annoying.

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ-Likes

-Food-Traveling-Her Supporting Parents-Her Friends(Her Mafia Group)-Shopping-Sleeping-Cleaning-Sweets-Animals-Painting (Let me know if you guys want me to add stuff i suck at thinking)

"φʕ•ᴥ•oʔ -DISLIKES

Messy Rooms,People who play the victim, small spaces, Bugs (Idk what else tho comment if i should things)

Languages : (Means you know how to speak the following languages) 

Korean,English,Chinese,Japanese,Spanish,Russian,French,Thai

Best Friend: You have a childhood best friend but that for later on chapters (:

Parents- Your dad is supportive but is scared you might get hurt badly one day so is your mom your mom and dad sometimes help you manage your business (since you have a lot around the world hehe). They help you when they can they are funny love you a bunch and spoil since you are their little girl  Your mom owns a famous Fashion Company And Modeling agency Aside that she owns make up brands ,is also a stock investor . Your Dad Also invests in stocks he a expensive jewelry brand, A Successful fancy Restaurant,Fancy Hotels Around the world. So you Never Ain't Going broke so yeah.

NOW ONTO (Y/N) 

(Y/n)/Alexandra Are confident but not overly confident enough to not give a fuck about what anybody says.Is rich but you know that,Most Powerful Mafia in skills and everything, Goddess looking everybody likes her, Hates Dirty Nasty Places especially small spaces, Loves Sweet things and junk food and food in general .

(H/C)-Hair Color

(H/L)- Hair Length

(F/D)-Favorite Drink 

(F/F)-Favorite Food

(Y/H)- Your Height

(F/S)-Favorite Snack

(F/W)-Favorite Weapons

Yeah just incase i ever use those lol  btw i suck at Grammar so don't expect a story with perfect spelling lmfao but anyways i will be adding a picture so you can imagine how the OC looks like so yeah.

(BTW It is the picture on top of the chapter i tried adding another but it won't let me i would of let you choose between the 2 pictures)

So it let me yay here is the other OC Pick Which you want 

Anyways this is my first chapter i will make another one of who is in your mafia group so yeah i might update tmrw i don't know but this is just info before the book sorry if this is long i bet it is not  anyways bye bye Have a Good morning, Night, Noon, Evening just a good day in general bye (: .

Btw Listen to the song if you want it is 

505 -Arctic monkeys 

Oh and nothing belongs to me just the plot lol i don't own haikyuu or the drawings or the video so yeah.

Publish:02/10/21

Word Count :675