First Kiss

Bennett and Fischl would be walking back from fighting a domain. It was late at night and they both were a bit tired.
Bennett: "Isn't the sky pretty at night!", He said trying to sound energetic.
Fischl: "It is beautiful.", She sounded serious as always.
Bennett tried to get closer to Fischl, he began to walk closer but then ended up tripping.
Bennett: "Oops-..", He said to himself. He felt a bit embarrassed after falling, trying to get back up quickly.
Fischl: "Are you okay?!", She said worried, offering to help him up.
Bennett continued feeling embarrassed, his face beginning to turn a slight red color.
Bennett: "U-uh.. it's fine.. heh-", He couldn't look her in the eye, scared that she would think he was a clumsy mess.
Fischl: "Are you sure?..", She noticed that he was looking away with his face red.
Bennett: "Yeah!.. yeah..", He gulped.
They would make it to the middle of the bridge and Bennett would stop and looked up at the sky, Fischl would notice and stopped as well.
Fischl: "You like looking at the sky a lot."
Bennett would nod his head.
Bennett: "Yeah.. especially the night sky.. it reminds me of someone that I care for a lot.."
Fischl: "Oh?.. Who May this person you care for a lot be?"
It would be silent, Bennett would just realize what he had said and panicked.
Bennett: "Oh!.. Uhh.. it's uhh..", he turned to look at Fischl and then back to looking at the sky.
Fischl on the other hand would he confused and wouldn't understand why he couldn't share this piece of information.
Fischl: "What's the matter?.."
Bennett face would start to turn red again and he didn't know what to do.
Bennett: Y'know!.. I just realized.. I had uhh.. somewhere to be-.. heh I guess I should get going.."
Bennett began walking until he tripped and fell again, when he got back up, he would be standing right in front of Fischl.
Fischl: "You are such a silly one.", she smiled and would boop his nose.
Bennett face would turn into a tomato and he would just freeze there.
Fischl: "Bennett.. is there something you would like to tell me..?"
Bennett: "..umm.. well Fischl.. I.. Lik..", he would stop because something came into his way.. what came into his way was the fact that Fischl stopped him from talking by a small kiss on the lips.
Fischl: "Bennett.. you really are a silly one.", She began to walk away after waving goodbye and saying good night.
Bennett would still be frozen, not knowing what just happened and wasn't sure how to react.
Bennett: "W-h-a-t"
When going back home, Bennett's face was a cherry red and he was as happy as he could ever be.