Marco and George

Marco grabbed his cup of coffee and waffle as he glanced at his computer, flowers for mom and dad, he thought, and chocolate for the neighbor. He grabbed the heart shaped box as he began to tape a huge bow on it, his phone when off.

Unknown
Will you go out to dinner with

Marco
Who is this?

Unknown
George from work.

Marco
Sure!

George
It's a date, you okay with that?

Marco
I'm overly thrilled.

George
Awesome, I'll pick you up at 7:00pm okay?

Marco
Okay!!

Marco smiled as he texted on the phone, he had a crush on George since he started working at his job, now out of blue he was going out on a date with him. He starred humming as he got the bow on the box, then quickly when to the neighbor and left it on his porch, before running back into the house, he grabbed his car key's and ran to his car, he was going to the mall

One hour before 7
Marco was pacing the floor waiting for George to come. It was probably a prank, I didn't even think he liked me. He thought.

"You look amazing!" George said from behind Marco.

"Oh my, when did you get here?"

"Few minutes ago, I was enjoying watching you pace."

Marco laughed, "I thought you were standing me up."

"For you never!"

That night then went to eat, and dated for a whole year

One year later
"Marco!" George called from inside the house, I need your help."

"Sure." Marco replied, he followed George voice to see he was in the kitchen, there was a candle lit dinner with Rose's throw all over the room.

"Happy valentines day my love."

Marco burst onto tears, "this is beautiful!"

"Don't cry yet!" George laughed, I have one more thing for you." George took a breath than dropped down on one knee, and pulled a small black box out of his pocket.

"Marco, from the first day I laid eyes on you, I fell in love. I was afraid to ask you out till that day you got drunk and I drove you home, you told me how much you loved me, at that moment I knew I be your forever, Marco will you marry me?"

"Yes, a million times yes."