Kidnapping

Cw: kidnapping, stalking

Author's note: He's really out of character here but shhh. Also I decided to make it gender neutral and from now on all my fan fics will be gender neutral

He's been stalking y/n for a while now. Y/n had no idea at first, but they knew something was amiss when items would be in different positions than they left them in. "Maybe I just don't remember it right." They told themself. Y/n's stalker wanted them to know about him and fear him. So to counter this, y/n's stalker would make more obvious changes like how the table cloth that used to be on the table was now bunched up on the floor. Y/n knew there was something wrong, but they didn't know if they didn't remember doing something or if someone's was messing with them.

To make extra sure y/n would be aware and fearful, y/n's stalker started leaving notes and pictures he took of them and then left them around the house. The notes would say things like "you're so cute when you're sleeping" while the pictures were of y/n doing simple everyday tasks like cooking. To make sure y/n didn't tell the police about him, he left a very important note that sat on y/n's bed before he moved on to pictures and notes. The note read "Don't even think about telling anyone about me. I can and will kill your friends and family if you do so. And of course I will also kill whoever you told. Not only that but I will kidnap you and make sure you pay for disobeying me." And then he listed the full names of 15 family members and 15 friends.

The pure panic he put them through wasn't enough for him though. He wanted to be even closer to y/n while they were conscious. One day, he followed y/n home disguised as an average man going about his day. The only thing that would raise eyebrows would be the fact he kept his head slightly down and his hair covered the left side of his face. He didn't follow y/n all the way to their house, but it was enough to see the neighborhood they live in. He opted to not follow them directly since he figured he would raise suspicion if he continued. Instead, he would go to places where he knows they will be at. The grocery store they regularly shop at, the coffee shop they go to when they're on lunch break, and even places near y/n's job. He avoided direct contact with y/n as much as possible, instead he watched them from a far. Being so close to them made the stalker blissful. When y/n used to sleep regularly, he would break in and cuddle y/n. He would give them cute little gestures of affection like peck them on the cheek or play with their hair. But now that y/n has trouble sleeping at night, he can't love them like that anymore. Or at least for now.

Then one day he decided to kidnap y/n. Y/n didn't do anything wrong, but he couldn't handle not being able to be lovey with y/n anymore.

Y/n was finally peacefully dosing off to sleep in their room after a few days without sleep. Right as they were about to knock out they heard very quiet footsteps heading towards their room, instantly jolting them awake. Moving quickly but silently, they crawled under their bed. Then the door opened. Y/n's heart was pounding in their chest. They watched as black boots moved in front of them as if the intruder knew where they were. The intruder squatted down, grabbed y/n's wrist, and dragged them from under the bed. Y/n let out a shriek and tried to scoot away from him. "No! Leave me alone!" They screamed but the intruder persisted. The intruder covered their mouth and grabbed their chin to make them face him.

The first thing y/n noticed about the intruder was the unsightly scar on the left side of his face. Y/n had also noticed they had seen him before. Y/n thought it was suspicious how they kept seeing him in places they go to, but they figured he was a new resident to the area. His icey blue eyes stared deeply into y/n's terrified (eye color) ones. He lets out a satisfied hum as his mouth slightly curves into a smile. Seeing this, y/n freaks out and pathetically tries to scoot backwards but being stopped by the intruder's forceful grip once again. "P-please d-don't hurt me." They whimper in a small quivering voice. "I promise I'll take good care of you." He claims as his smile grows. His hand slowly reaches down to y/n's head. Y/n flinches thinking he was going to hit them but to their surprise, he started petting them. Normally, y/n would like the sweet gesture but in a situation like this it's hard to appreciate it. Then suddenly the intruder hit the nape of y/n's neck, causing them to knock out.