Chapter 1:Feelings already?

Robby's POV:
"Boom!" A loud crash woke me from my sleep, follow by a bright beam of light coming from outside. I looked outside my window and I couldn't believe my eyes... an alien spaceship was in my backyard! I rubbed my eyes to see if I was just imagining it, then I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming...no, definitely not dreaming. I ran into my backyard to investigate the spaceship, I looked inside the spaceship to see a beautiful alien girl. I blushed a light shade of pink at the sight of the alien girl, then she suddenly opened her eyes and I fell back on my head in shock. She got out of the spaceship and went on top of me, the she kissed me. Her lips were so soft and warm I wanted this to never end, then she slowly pulled away ending the kiss. After that I looked into her eyes for the first time, they looked like a galaxy, it was like falling into a never ending hole...her eyes were just so beautiful...
"Hello, my name is Yua, what's your name?"She asked."M-my n-n-name is Robby...I thought I was completely resistable but you've proven me wrong..."I said."Oh no, your completely resistable, its just lip contact is the way we learn other languages including the human language."Yua corrected me. To be honest what she just said hurt a bit but I was fine in the end."Oh, okay, and are all the aliens so pretty like you on your planet?"I asked without noticing, then I quickly covered my mouth, my face turning a rosy red colour."Uh...n-no..."She replied blushing."Are you blushing?"I asked with a smirk."Yes, I am blushing. On my planet, when you blush it means there will be a wonderful friendship in their future."Yua corrected me. She seemed a bit sus at first but I've never been to her planet so I believed her.

Yua's POV:
Yes I may have lied about the blush thing but I didn't want him to know I have already developed feeling for him... you see, I'm a cancer🦀 so I develope feelings for people or in this case, aliens, quickly. It sometimes can be stressful but you eventually get used to it. After 'correcting' Robby I realised I was stilled on top of him and quickly got off him, of course Robby and I started blushing, we had already developed feelings for each other.Oh, you want to know how I know he has feelings for me?Well, it's simple, when I kissed Robby I had also read a little bit of his mind which he was thinking about me, let's just say he was thinking about me in bed...anyways, that's something to talk about later. Also I have lots of different powers including reading minds, floating and teleportation, interesting right?

______________________________________

Sorry this chapter is so short guys but this is my very first book and I'm extremely tired...it's like 3 in the morning so what do u expect?Anyways, hope u guys enjoyed and I'll catch u later!Bye!
-Stiana(the author)