GLS SECTOR 81 GURGAON

GLS SECTOR 81 GURGAON is a newly launched RERA applied residential apartments type property to meet all the requirements of residing in a privileged location of the metropolitan city, enjoying all the luxury comforts and facilities in addition to keeping your budget. GLS Infra Group developed and designed GLS property in sector 81 Gurgaon in a way to confirm a healthy living space for the elderly and children amid the hustle and bustle of the city. GLS affordable homes are integrated with many of the amenities that make it interesting, such as a cafeteria, ATM inside the complex, nursery, multipurpose party room, in-house electrician/plumber, and many more. The project is located adjacent to sectors 82, 83, and well connected with NH8, Pataudi Road, and IMT Manesar

" project is spread over 5 acres of land where unit sizes start from 500 to 750 square feet. Foot. It is a 2 and 3 bhk residential apartment-type property."

GLS Affordable Housing Project:

GLS Sector 81 Gurgaon Haryana affordable housing project is loaded with many features that make it eclipsed among several other affordable housing projects in Gurgaon, such as 5-year zero maintenance, cutting edge contemporary construction and architecture, exclusive children's area and nursery, excellent workmanship that lasts for years, shopping plaza, cafeteria, fire tender movement, 50% open area in an affordable project, high-quality finishes, and fixtures, built with premium materials, sharp specs, and minimized designs carefully arranged in ideal locations. High-quality wood doors and glazed windows, kitchen includes granite slab, each house includes a balcony for incredible views, GLS Sector 81 Gurgaon [coming soon new affordable project] is expected to be owned by 2022.

GLS Gurgaon Amenities:

You will be amazed at the variety of amenities GLS affordable homes Gurgaon offers its residents. The complex will have ultra-luxurious and modern facilities that include badminton court, jogging track,24*7 CCTV surveillance, community centre, bicycle track, green area, ATM installation inside the complex, central park, complex medial store,2 dedicated elevators in each tower for traffic less reach to your apartments, open gym, electrician /plumber inside the house, tennis court, meditation area, children's play area, 24/7 security guard, commercial complex, cafeteria, open area for seniors, enjoy the sitting area, library, and swimming pool without even leaving the complex, lawn for yoga, nursery, multipurpose party room, ample space for car parking, etc.

is located in a well-planned location sector 81, which is a well-known destination for investment. It connects well with the main destinations and shopping centres of the city, provides excellent job opportunities. It is directly connected to NH-8 Delhi Jaipur highway, 5 minutes from Dwarka Expressway, 5 minutes from the proposed metro station, 20 minutes from IGI Airport (approx.), outstanding schools and renowned hospitals within the circle, too close to reaching ISBT and the railway station, are the adjacent sectors 82, 83, IMT Manesar, and more are well functional. More robust developments will take place soon, surrounded by a good transport system with bus, taxi and car, metro.