When an Ex returns

Boyfriend was nervous. He received a letter from someone to meet them up in an abandoned train station. He doesn't know what the person wants from him.

Him and Girlfriend had been walking over there for the past few minutes. He still feels guilty about dragging her. She said its fine but still, it still nags him.

When he got there, he saw a man sitting on a bench, patiently waiting for them. He gulped, feeling nervousness over his body. Girlfriend tried to comfort him the best she can by holding his hand and squeezing it. He looked at GF and gave her a thankful smile. Then he looked back at the man.

The said person stood, finally walking off the shadows to reveal himself. He smirked when he saw the reaction of his supposed to be target.

"Long time no see." He stated, looking over at BF with a glare. His smirk never leaving.

BF stood there, still at shock. He stared at the man in front of him with wide eyes. His jaw slacking as his mind raced.

GF was confused as she looked at the both of them. Who was this guy in front of him? What does he want? Why was BF acting as if they knew each other for a long time? Her questions were answered eventually.

"P-Pico........" BF whispered to himself. Memories of their past flashed before his eyes. Breath hitching as he remembered the past. The more he remembered, the more he collected himself. He still feels guilty about what happened but what's done is done. He supposed he could apologize later but for now, he needs to know what this guy wants.

His eyes landed over at the gun Pico was holding. Ah, so he still hasn't recovered yet. Stubborn bastard. Though he has a feeling that the gun was supposed to be used at him and surprise surprise, it was the case when Pico spoke.

"You're probably wondering why you're here so I'll cut to the chase. I was hired to kill you but you know what? Since you love rapping so much, why don't we have a rap battle instead?" Pico offered. His smirk grew bigger as he watched BF stare at him in disbelief.

"What? You barely know how to rap!" He exclaimed, sweating a bit. What if he actually knows how to rap. Last time he heard him sing, he could barely keep up.

GF stood there watching the exchange. She's figuring out the puzzle by watching them interact. It would be bad if she intervened so she decided to stay quiet for now. She looked over the oranged hair man named Pico when he spoke.

"You think I can't learn?" Pico countered, watching the neon blue haired man struggle to find his words. Pico mentally hummed, loving all the emotions he could draw out of BF.

"Fine then. I accept your challenge." BF finally announced. He slowly calmed his racing heart but his mind is still in a disarray. He tensed when Pico started to declare the stakes.

"Nice! Ok, here's the deal. If you win, you can keep your girlfriend." Pico grinned, imagining how BF would react if he stated the other half of the deal. Only one way to find out.

"But if I win, you're going to break up with your girlfriend and be mine again."

BF looked over with horror and disbelief in his eyes.

GF does the same but with a mix of shock and confusion. What does he mean by "again"? Are they exes? And no way will he be able to break them up! They're stronger than that.

BF started to sweat even more considering the possibilities. He was even more nervous now. He can't think straight. His breath started to go faster. He takes in deep breaths to calm himself down again.

Pico turned around, smirk still plastered on his face. "Come back here tomorrow. Goodluck." Pico looked back and gave BF the stare he usually use to seduce people. He then faced forward and walked away, a contented smile on his face. He can't wait for tomorrow.

BF shuddered when he received the stare from Pico. He can't believe that after 4, years, he's still interested with him. He looked over at GF, seeing her look at him with a stern glare.

"We need to talk."
____________

Friday was now today and BF can't get anymore nervous. Even with his nervousness, he feigned confidence. Him and GF are now walking towards the same location they were told to be for the rap battle coming up.

When they got there, sure enough, Pico was there, waiting for them. There wasn't much of a difference in the surroundings except for the speakers present. BF kind of expected that. He wonders how the speaker got there though. With that said, he calmed down and looked towards his opponent.

"Ready to come back to me?" Pico asked cockily, his signature UZI in his left hand while he holds the mic in his right. His smirk never seemed to leave since last night.

BF presented a smirk of his own, showing to Pico that even with his nervousness, he's determined to beat him.

"I ain't losing to an amateur like you. Bring it!" BF declared, putting his left hand in his left pocket like he usually does when it comes to rap battles while he holds the mic in his right hand.

GF looked at BF with nervous confidence. She left his side and jumped on top of the biggest speaker in the middle between two smaller ones. She crossed her legs, getting comfortable with her position.

"Ready!?" She yelled. That gained a noise of confirmation from both sides.

"Alright, here it goes." She mumbled mainly to herself. She glanced at BF briefly before she started the countdown.
--------
After the rap battle, both were breathless. Pico closed his eyes while he panted. He expected this would be the outcome of the battle, after all, he has less experience in rap than his ex boyfriend. Better luck next time he supposed.

BF on the other hand was happy. He got to admit, Pico has improved since last time. He's impressed. In fact, he almost lost. Luckily, he was able to pull some tricks to win against the man. He let a smile grow on his face. He looked up at Pico whose face seemed to be in a contemplative expression.

GF jumped down from the speaker she was sitting on, genuinely relieved that BF won. She hugged him and he hugged back, letting a light laugh escape him. They broke the hug.

"That was amazing babe, I'm so proud of you." GF complimented, kissing BF on the cheek which got her a little chuckle.

"Thank you babe. I appreciate it." BF said. He looked over once again at Pico who was walking towards them. He tensed for a bit, watching him come closer.

"Congrats, you won. Though I was kinda expecting that." Pico congratulated, looking over at BF.

"I have to admit, I'm impressed. You almost made me lose. But that goes to show you still have lots to learn" BF smirked. Pico only laughed at this.

"Yeah yeah, say whatever you want Blue. But thanks for the tip. I'll make sure I win next time though." Pico said, using the nickname he used to give BF. He then turned around, leaving the two behind.

BF can't help but snicker when Pico said "next time". Will there really be a next time though? Who knows. GF smiled for a bit. Despite the fact that Pico just tried to steal BF from her, she can't help but be curious about him. She thinks that pass through his attitude lies a soft spot.

"Come on. Lets go. Its getting late." BF stated, turning his back and walking down the opposite direction from where the orange haired man wandered to. GF followed behind, staying close to BF as possible while giving him enough mobility to walk normally. She hummed as they walked back.

Both BF and Pico doesn't realize it, but both hope they could meet up again someday. They may not be lovers anymore but that doesn't mean they can't still be friends right?
++++++++++++

This is a stupid oneshot I wrote for idk reason.