Intro

A day in Mentals dorm

Nothing was special. I repeat nothing.
Nothing here anyways is normal for the outside world. I repeat nothing.
13 crackheads who had different crackhead culture had been living in this world in their own small world and that world had a name.
Mental asylum?
You wish….
Mental Sisters World
As crazy it sounds trust me you don’t even have 10 percent idea of it.
*smirk
Let’s get in…
Let’s first get acquitted with the oldest couple of our dorm.
Pari: Jaan Kitna soyegi haa?  Tujhr clinic Nahi jaana kya
(P. S: Pari’s Jaan jo hai sabke jee Ka janjaal works as a dentist in a clinic)
Jazzy: Do minute aur  na Jaanu. Please. Tujhe tho patha hai Uss lallu ki wajah se Mai der raath tak so hi nahi payi kal…
She yawned and mentioned about one member of the dorm who like her name is everywhere but only if we could see.

Fiza: Chup kar Ullu. Tere time zone ki problem mere hisse me math daal. Waise Kya kam blame karte hai yeha mujhe .
Dorm me Bijli chali gayi
Lallu ne light ka bill Nahi bhara
Khana khatam
Saut ne khaliya Pura
Paani Nahi aaya
Chu ne tanki ka valve ghuma diya
Itni garmi kyu hai
Cho ne AC Teekh Nahi karvaya
Aaj baarish kyu horahi hai
Dayan Kitne din se nahayi Nahi thi na issliye bhagwan ji se Dekha nahi gaya. Issliye baarish hogayi
I mean Mai hu Kya exactly?
The girl appeared from nowhere almost scaring the hell out of the old married couple who were looking at her baffled for her Oscar winning guest appearance.
Jazzy: Tere pass hamare room ki key kaise Aayi?
The detective in her mind spoke looking suspiciously at Fiza who was busy whining about how every problem in world is due to her for the major population in their dorm.
Pari: Jaan tu kitni samajhdar hai. Yeh mere dimag kyu nahi aaya.
You can say Farheen was not simply referred as a fairy by everyone. She indeed was a fairy who was innocent to fault and that came with an added dumbness to it when it came to choosing the love of her life.
They all were distracted by a loud scream which they didn’t knew the origin but surely knew the owner of the voice.
“Twini….”
Jazzy: Abb kya kiya iss ghonchu ne
She held her forehead like it was her responsibility to take responsibility of every kid (as if they were really toddlers) in the dorm.
When they rushed out they saw a girl standing with her hands on her waist and the other looking around like an innocent child who was scolded by her teacher.
Joke on you. She herself was a teacher who behaved like the naughtiest kid as soon as she entered the dorm. And the one who had to bear the consequences the most of her wicked plans was her twini.
One more girl at a distance was looking at them apprehensively.

Fiza: Kya hua Modi ji. Tujhe chodke yeh dono kis Vishay pe vartalap Karre hai?
The girl adjusted her spectacles gulping in and turned to look at Fiza.
Halu: Nashta ne hame shopping pe bheja tha. And you know month end me hamare budget ka Kitna problem hota hai.
Mai bolne wali thi Unni ko aaj ki date hai. But suddenly waha yoongi ka wo cypher verse play horaha tha and mai usme gumm hogayi.
And unni ko tho dates yaad nahi rehti . She thought that ki it’s the beginning of the month and…
Jazzy : Okay tu ek sentence me khatam Karne ka Kitna charge karti hai ?
Jazzy interrupted her who was already grumpy as she just got out of the bed unwillingly.
Halima smiled sheepishly before replying.
Halima : Just one more sentence was remaining.
Fiza: Ullu kahi ki ek second aur rukk Nahi sakti thi.
Fiza was frustrated beyond limit already.
Pari: Ruko Ruko.
Like always Pari interrupted the Ullu – Lallu duo whose banters lasted like for infinity. And she knew it.

Pari : Halu bol na Kya kiya salu ne.
She was worried about the situation for no apparent reason. After all it was mental dorm and all this was as normal as fish breathing out of the water.
Halu: Wo Khogayi and I found her after an hour in a soft toy store where she was surrounded by Koya and shooky Plushies.
She pouted and looked at the two twinis out of which one was still spitting fire from her eyes and the other was about to forget what she had done already .

The trio face palmed and looked at the twinis.

Jazzy: Nishu
Jazzy approached the furious twin who was not ready to budge at any cost today.

She had decided every second day not to give in and forgive her twin who was ready with a new mischief every minute of the day.
The other twin, thanks to her volatile memory shoved the plushy in front of her twini and smiled.
Sally: Dekh na twini. Yeh tiny tan Kitne cute hai. RM ke tho dimples hai and yeh Dekh yoongi swag me bhi Kitna cute lagra hai.

Her twini surely wanted to hold the plushies and behave like a toddler to. But she simply couldn’t.

Nidhi: Kya Karu mai Tera twini. Abb hum log Pura mahina Kya khayenge? Tere Rm ko ya fir suga ko?

She asked furiously pushing the plushy aside though she didn’t intend to.

Sally who got worried like the plushy got hurt grabbed it protectively.

Sally : Isme meri Kya Galti hai.
She asked innocently caressing the plushy hugging it .
Nidhi sighed. Surely her twini could explain anything in the world but when it came to dumbness she was the dumbest in the dorm.
Nidhi: Teri Galti nahi hai twini. Galti tho saut ki hai.
She had to put a blame on some one now. And like always it was everyone’s favorite target .
Fiza : Mai Kaunsi Corona virus hu jo sabb meri Galti hoti hai?
She asked spreading her arms in disbelief wondering how every problem is due to her according to most of the people in dorm.
.Nidhi: Teri hi Galti hai saut. Maine bola tha tujhe tu jaa halu ke saath. But tu tho Fiza hai na. Jo kisi ki Baath kaha sunti hai.

Sally : Wo tho Jagga karti hai na?
Sally looked at her twini whose nostrils flared up in frustration which was obviously about to explode at this rate.
Jazzy: Haa tho Mai Kyu Sunu kisi ki? Tum logo ko meri baath Sunni chahiye mujhe nahi.

Thank god the ghonchu jagga duo interrupted the otherwise serious situation and everyone let out a sigh as Nidhi sighed exhausted.

Pari: Tension naa le
Pari approached Nidhi with her ever bright smile which surely had the healing power.
She smiled back.
Nidhi: Fifi. Abb hum kya karenge Pura mahina.

Sally and Jazzy were still arguing over god knows what. Fiza was arguing with Halu again for no reason.

A girl walked in with a book in her hand. Her otherwise schedule to study peacefully was disturbed as soon as Nidhi had shouted calling her twini.

Shanaya: Ho Kya raha hai yeha?

She looked around as if expecting an answer to an answered question. Which of course she had to estimate the situation on her own. Because one thing most of the mentals loved was debate competition.
She glided and sat beside Nidhi and Pari who were watching the four people who were not in a hurry to end their discussion anytime soon.

As expected two more people came arguing in a gibberish language which among the members no one really understood.

Shanaya closed her book and placed it on the table beside nodding her head.
Shanaya : Chalo bass inki kami thi.

They looked at another old married couple who were unaware that the language they spoke sounded like Latin to others.

But no one dared to stop arguing.

Again it was a normal day. Very normal day.

Three members entered the dorm.

“What the heck is going on here?”
“Like it isn’t normal” the younger one among them spoke.

“It is totally normal” the one with her angelic smile nodded looking at them and having a satisfaction of some accomplishment.

Rumi: Jaana kya hua?
Rumi reached for Nidhi who was so annoyed that she was trying to keep herself awake from a long time.

Nidhi: Oh thank god Jaani tu Aagayi.
Rumi didn’t understood what caused her Jaana to be frustrated to this level though it wasn’t any new sight to watch.

Rumi: Kya hua?

Pari who was still moving her head from Jazzy to Sally and then back to Jazzy looked at Rumi as her neck started to hurt already.

Pari: We ran out of money.  And there is no item in dorm .
Rumi: Oh but….
Nidhi : Exactly. Chaku found it best idea to take twini to BTS supermarket.

Ruchi: Wait those guys have a super market?
She looked shocked.

Kia : They are celebrities. Obviously they might have one in their name.

She paused for a second.
Kia : And why are we even discussing it?
Rumi: okay back to the topic.

Rumi interrupted them.

She turned to look at Nidhi.

Shanaya: oh god what am I gonna write in my test tomorrow? 

Shanaya realised suddenly and started to panic .
Pari: Shannu Kuch nahi hoga. Tu jaa Padhayi Karle. Jab War khatam hojayegi na tho aajana dilasa dene.

Ruchi : Did she just cracked sarcasm?

Pari smiled nervously while all looked at her.

Pari: Kya? 

She spread her arms.

Sally: Pari tune aaj sabit kardiya ki tu sachi ki Virgo hai.

Everyone rolled their eyes when all of  a sudden the topic shifted to the constellation crap and gay baba was on active mode again.

Fiza: Shuru Hogaya iska tho… .
Rumi : but… .
Nidhi : Yeh bhi teri Galti saut
Fiza : kaise?
Rumi: wait I…
Nidhi : Kyunki tune pari ko sarcasm sikhaya.
Rumi: Suno…
Jazzy: Tune meri jaan ko sarcasm sikhaya?
She charged at Fiza.

Rumi : ek minute.

Fiza: Yaar mere ko officially koi corona virus declare kardo isse acha

Halu: haa Jaldi Karo koi. Yeh uska bhi dil cheer khayegi and hame corona se mukti miljayegi.

Rumi : Ohho…
Jazzy: Technically virus ka dil Nahi hota.
Sally: yeh technically kaise hua ? Virus tho biology.. To be specific pathology me aatha hai.

Shanaya: Jiska kal exam hai Mera…

Shanaya cried and ran to her room.
Rumi: okay…
Nidhi: Khane ko kal se ek Daana Nahi Milna tujhe virus ke category ki padhi hai?
She looked at her twin.

Ruchi: will we ever know why are they fighting

Kia : Probably never.
Rumi: Chup hojavo saare….

Everyone stopped at the moment.

Rumi : Groceries shopping ke liye tho Mai aur Kiyu and Ruch gaye the.

She finally completed her sentence collapsing back on the couch tired .

Sally: Mujhe patha tha

Now everyone turned to her.
Nidhi : Tho tu kiss shopping pe gayi thi meri maa?
Sally: Mai Teri twini hu Maa Nahi Bhul gayi kya? 

Fiza: Isse pehle tu Bhul jaaye bolegi bhi Kya.

Sally: Mai tho bass store ghumne gayi thi.

Nidhi : Yeh plushies?
Sally: Wo tho maine quiz jeeta issliye freebies hai.

Everyone face palmed again.

Now all turned to look at our dear Modi ji who gave them an innocent smile.

Halima: I wasn’t informed about any of it

She gulped in scared while Fiza , Jazzy charged at her.

Everyone relaxed back on the couch.

They still were hearing two voices.

Astha : Podi…
Rini : Podi…
They kept arguing and others just nodded their heads in disbelief .

Again it was a very normal day in the dorm.