my life

Whoever does not know Maria in her village is a small girl with a big heart, everyone loves her to help everyone, big or small

Maria:Hello, I am Maria. I am 15 years old. I live with my dear sisters. My sister first is Suzy, and my sister is Rosie. My father and mother died in a war between our village and another village named Ahrar, she is in the vicinity of our village, but we do not enter her, and they are also like us. A cursed forest separated us. This is what our family and elderly people said. Well, I forgot to tell you about the name of our village. Welcome to the village of joy.

 This is our beautiful and quiet village, which is located in North America, which is ruled by King Gorsh, but he is sick because he has a son named Jack

This is our beautiful and quiet village, which is located in North America, which is ruled by King Gorsh, but he is sick because he has a son named Jack. He is very wicked. Everyone is afraid of becoming a king that he does not respect old people and also kills poor people and this is not good He takes advantage of a king’s disease to do what he wants. Well, it is the last day of September 1913 tomorrow it will be a new year. Every celebrate here and happy. I made sweets after I and my sisters sold them on this day and won after money. People used to dance And she laughs. I am happy. A king did not celebrate with us this year because he is sick. I was happily selling sweets. He saw a stranger, whom I do not know. It seems that he is not from a village. I know all the people here were standing in front of the forest tree cursed Is he not afraid !!!
I could not go to him I could not see his face well He had a beautiful white horse and he looked handsome Is he the prince of a free village really I saw on a horse man a tattoo on the symbol of a village symbol of freedom I could not do anything or say someone to me Amir will kill him if he learns that he is from Ahrar Village. I heard my sister's voice

"Maria Come here, a prince wants to tell people something. "

"Okay Rosie"

When  When I wanted to approach him, he was not there. I cannot believe he is gone. Well, no problem. I will go to hear news. I hope it is good news.

Amir went to the palace window, from which you could see a whole village, he said

"Hello, people of the village of Farha. My father died, and finally I am because Malak will live in hell with me, poor people. I will not have mercy on you. Tomorrow, at 7 in the morning, all the people should be here. I will announce a new law, growing ready for me worse. "

I was crying while I was sitting on the ground of all the people weeping for a poor king and also for what would happen after he died and left a village of joy, whose name will no longer be a village of joy. It will become a village of death.

Hello, my name is Halima. I am 14 from Morocco. This is my first novel in English. It will be a lot of interesting things. Just wait😙💓