1.

"Ugh they're arguing again?" I thought to myself as I put my leather jacket on and I opened the front door, and closed it.
Instead of driving, I decided I'm gonna walk, the night breeze feels nice, and I don't live far from downtown either.
As I start to walk, the cold breeze starts to hit my face, I take out a cigar and a lighter and light it up. The more I take a few puffs the more I realize that I'm already in the city of Seoul.
"Ah Seoul, take me to a place where I feel like I belong" I think to myself as I sit on a bench watching the people coming and going, watching the sky and the city lights. I wish I lived more freely like the sky does when it goes around the world.
My thoughts were suddenly interrupted as I felt the bench move a bit. Someone sat in the other side of the bench, he had tattoos, a blue Jean jacket on, a graphic tee and messy black hair. I didn't mind the fact that he was sitting there, he wasn't bothering me. As I continued to take a puff out of my cigar, the man on the other side of the bench spoke up.
"You do know that is bad for you right?" He said. "Oh yeah?" I say as I take more puffs out of the cigar. "How am I supposed to cope if I don't have these?" I say, looking up at the sky, exhaling. "Mind if I have one?" The man said.
"You just finished telling me they're bad for me, and now you want one?", I said, looking towards him, as he faces the sky, he says "well like you said, 'how am I supposed to cope if I don't have these' so..." he does have a good point.
"How old are you?" I said, of course I didn't want to give someone that's underaged. "I'm 26, how old are you?" He says.
"25" I say as I'm taking out the pack of cigarettes out of the pocket inside of my jacket. I open it and hand the box of cigs and a lighter over to him. He takes one and hands it back.
I'm pretty bored. I'll try and start a conversation with him, maybe he isn't lame.
"So, tattoos, what's your name?" I say.
"My Korean name is kim hyeon ung but my English name is Daniel ((for those who don't know Daniel is bloo's eng name)), what's yours?"
"Y/N, so Daniel, what led you to this bench? Mind if I sit a bit closer?" I said .
"No I don't mind" he says as I move a bit closer.
"Hmmm well this bench is usually my go-to bench when problems come up, and you?" Daniel says.
"Same here, well you do look like someone that has had a rough day today, guessing from the messy hair, do you want to talk about it?" I said, finally looking towards him. I was caught off guard, he's actually good looking.
"Hm sure, my day was the usual, going in work, going out of work, it gets pretty boring and tiring, my boss is on my ass constantly," Daniel says as he takes a puff out of the cigar.
"Oh your job must be really stressful, I'm sorry about that" I said. I actually feel like I can trust him.
"It's okay it's not your fault. How about you? You do look pretty down, how was your day?", he says as he looks at me.
"Well my parents are on my ass constantly. They're always arguing, about the tiniest things too. I lived like that my whole life but it's something I shouldn't get used to" I say.
"You're right, you shouldn't get used to anything like that, I'm so sorry about your family problems, it'll get better eventually" he says.
Then it goes quiet. But it's not an awkward silence, it's a comforting kind of silence. Knowing we both as strangers get to know eachother on a personal level and the atmosphere don't feel nowhere near being judged, it's comforting.
"It's crazy isn't it? How were two strangers yet we're talking about our personal issues like we trust eachother to the extent", he said looking towards me.
"Isn't it crazy? I never really had anyone to talk about my personal problems, but here we are" I say smiling.
We stayed quiet again, it felt nice having someone's presence there with me. It feels like I finally have someone to talk to me and not only that, but to talk to me as a person, not only because of the money and my background. It feels nice.