Nodus Tollens

Nodus tollens :  the realization that the plot of your life does not make sense to you anymore.
pairings: choreographer Park Jimin x trophy wife reader
genre: fluff, so much fluff that it hurts, angst, smut.

warnings: toxic relationship, initial fuckboy jimin, cuss words here and there, virgin reader, sex in a library (rip all nerds), blowjob, deepthroating, consensual protected sex (use protection kiddies), multiple orgasms (m / f), display of yandere behavior, insecure jimin, controlling asshole, constant habit of blaming others, he also punches a person but nothing too aggressive, accidental (?) career sabotage (my mans did not mean it but he ain't complaining either), pussy-eating, unprotected sex, mirror sex, overstimulation, doggystyle, mild dumbification, creampie.

you could not believe you were late for a corporate meeting with yge entertainment. of all the things you could be late for in life, you were late for an important meeting where your presence was requested by your senior to take notes for the case drafting.

you sighed, your head resting against the metal bar in the middle of the metro train compartment. every instance you checked the time on your wrist watch, you let a huff of impatience which evaporated through the material of your mask, causing a temporary mist to appear on your glasses, which in turn made you grumble in annoyance. you really needed to buy a new pair of glasses, this time with the feature of anti-glare and anti-mist because this one was not cutting it.

the internship with commercial advocate, kwon yongwoo, was bagged by your humble self last month and now you were pretty sure about getting fired with how lax you have become with your schedule. in your defense, working two part-time jobs to support oneself is not easy.

to make time for the internship while already being enrolled in a full time five year law course, you had to drop out from one part time job at a KFC outlet, while retaining your job at the local BOBA tea shop because of its flexible working hours.

advocate kwon had asked you to arrive at least half an hour early and talk to the members of blackpink. some foreign choreographer by the name kyle hanagami has sued the label for plagiarizing his moves in their debut music video; boombayah. you were also supposed to talk to blackpink's choreographer but oh well, if only the metro would reach on time (like that is the reason behind your delay). now you could take a lyft to the company headquarters but just because you have a new internship did not change the hiked rates of private taxis.

the sliding doors of the metro compartment had not even finished opening to its capacity before you set out on your way. your black tie flying backwards against your black blazer with how you ran towards the yge company building at full speed, only ever making a stop for the traffic signal.

upon reaching, you flashed your intern badge at the front door when the receptionist asked you about an appointment. when she informed you which floor your presence was needed in, you made a run for the elevator and smashed the oval button with a yellow lining around the diameter, which read A13.

"i am so terribly sorry sir," you panted as you walked inside, your senior was sitting on a chair in the conference room with the rest of the blackpink members. okay, it finally has dawned upon you that you are in the very presence of kpop idols whose music video broke a YouTube record. and all of a sudden, you felt your figure shaking slightly at the sight of them, they looked perfect like dolls and you are fairly certain, you looked like a train-wreck.

"y/n.." mr. kwon sighed, "you were supposed to be here an hour ago."

"y-yes sir," you gulped because you were only making a fool out of yourself in front of celebrities. will they scoff at you if you ask for their autographs after the note taking? "i had a last minute assignment so that took up a while. it won't happen again," you announced in a confident voice and made a ninety degree bow.