lab visit

Fritz Ravel's routine has changed greatly since T'aline came along. The alien, since their hatching, has required constant supervision and teaching. Fritz loves them to death, of course, but a work oriented man must do his job.

  Today is the day that Fritz is finally permitted to return to his job after suspension, and of course, now that he had T'aline, he didn't regret his actions at all. The afternoon would be relatively easy: show T'aline around, let them sit in the childcare facility, and go about his day.

  Of course, nothing in Fritz's life has ever been that simple.

  It's 7:30 in the morning, and the early rising male yawns while examining the pink tendrils wrapped around his arm. T'aline was especially protective of him during sleep (they claimed that he was vulnerable then) and kept their vines out to bind their lover. Fritz gives T'aline a once over, examining their bare dusty rose colored skin. T'aline typically slept in nothing but their human underwear- not that Fritz was complaining.

  He gently pokes the tendrils, watching them involuntarily draw back from their position around his extremities. A sleepy kitten yawn arises from the alien, and Fritz, as he typically does around T'aline, smiles.

  "Hello, morning!" they speak dreamily, their feminine voice like music to Fritz's ears. He loved them like fire loved the grass, he loved them like the grass loved the water. He needed them– and that was fact.

  "Good morning, T'aline." Fritz's voice was gentle, uncharacteristic of his personality. T'aline often had that effect on the male, their perfectly enticing sense of self drawing him in, twisting his brain.

  The alien sat up slowly, stretching out their arms with a satisfied moan. Fritz flushed, finding it not only attractive but so.. perfectly human. He knew that T'aline had picked that up from himself, trying to be as normal as possible.

  T'aline leaned forward to press their soft lips to Fritz's, pulling back with an angelic smile. He returned the expression and willed himself to get out of bed.

  "Big day today, hm?" Fritz spoke as he took off his plaid pajama pants and oversized t-shirt. Innocently, T'aline covers their eyes and turns away. They pipe up. "Yes, yes! I am very excited to see your place of employment." Fritz chuckles, slipping on his everyday navy blue turtleneck and tight black slacks. He pulls on his lab coat and steps over to the closet.

  "Will you pick out my outfit? I haven't quite learned how to.. ah.. color coordinate." T'aline seems a bit embarrassed as they admit how unacquainted they are with human customs. Fritz chuckles, reaching into one of the bags from their previous shopping trip. He pulls out a white sundress, one that compliments T'aline's skin oh so nicely.

  T'aline rises from the bed, pushing their long white hair out of their face. They retrieve the sundress from the man and begin to unzip it, putting it on. They learned the hard way about zippers and not to get your skin caught in them.

  Fritz steps into the bathroom to ready himself for the day, and T'aline waits patiently on the bed, playing with one of Fritz's game holograms. They didn't quite understand it yet, but it was still fun to rack their brain without Fritz's explanations!

  T'aline kicked their legs as they sat, watching their bare feet. They typically refused to wear shoes– it was much harder to connect with nature with the constricting garment on. They thought about their morning routine, making sure they haven't forgot anything. They felt like something was missing, and something was– but they were just so excited for the day that it was just impossible to remember!

  Every morning, it was crucial for them to check if they'd entered their mating cycle. It meant they should probably stay home– especially if they didn't have someone to satisfy their.. well.. need. Today was too important to the alien to be messed up by needing satisfaction from Fritz. They'd never had any sort of sexual relation before and.. T'aline didn't want it to be something Fritz felt obligated to participate in.