~SIX~

×°×°×°×
"I water you, you water me, we grow together."
                      ×°×°×°×

Dedicated to IRELAND572 she's amazing 😊😊

                   ∞ORE∞
It was break time and after break today, SSS3s were free ‘cause the next subject on the timetable which was Computer Science, was no longer offered by a single SSS3 student at RBA and it was a double period.

Amazing, if you ask me.

“Ore, are you gonna travel for Christmas?” Chidera asked as she laid her head on my chest.

We were currently at the school’s garden, which was located at the back of the Senior Block. I had my arms around her pretending to be so in love with her and I felt so guilty about that. I wanted to put my arms around a girl that I did not pretend to be in love with but rather, the one I was really in love with.

“Maybe,” I replied her shrugging.

“What about you, Jeremy?” She inquired looking towards his direction that was the chair opposite us. He sat with Joshua and Fawaz. Ashley sat on the adjacent seat with Halima, yes the one who was Jeremy’s talkative seatmate.

“I should travel to Dubai with my family, you know and visit that their tall building that resembles a boat.” He said smiling obviously whining everybody.

“Baba just dey whine,” I said laughing at the shocked eyes of all the girls.

“Ah, me I will travel oh, me ke? I will travel…” Halima started ranting when no one in particular asked her.

Halima was not originally a member of our group. In fact, it was just Jeremy, Fawaz, Josh and I. Yes, I was popular but I had my friend group too.

Chidera joined us because of our situation-ship slash entanglement and Ashley, being her friend, had to tag along. Halima just joined us this term, probably ‘cause of Jeremy and ‘cause she didn’t really have friends.

Jeremy sighed and rolled his eyes. He then gave me a look that said ‘see what I was saying?’ I gave him an ‘I now grab’ nod.

The term was running and we were very close to our first term exams. It was scheduled to take place two weeks after our mid -term holiday. People were seriously reading, stressing themselves out, making use of every single free time they had to study while I was here chilling with my friends. I was not worried ‘cause my brain was magnetic and could capture anything once I looked at it.

Sometimes I felt like I don't even deserve my kind of brain.

“GCE results don land oh!” Someone, probably an SSS3 student, shouted as he walked into the garden that afternoon and that was how the whole place scattered. Students scurried from their seats and ran to wherever.

Halima got up and started panicking too.

Jeremy and I rolled our eyes simultaneously.

“Halima Calm D na,” Josh told her coolly with a hand gesture.

She suddenly relaxed and sat down when he said that. I wonder why no one in our group except Halima was freaked out. Looks like they killed all their papers. The results were meant to be released about two weeks ago but it was postponed due to reasons I didn’t give a hoot about.

The main thing was that result should sha be released.

Period!

Chidera moved her head away from my chest and sat up straight with her phone in her hands. Was I the only one who found it weird that they allowed phones during school hours but prohibited it in the hostel?