Sold

I don't understand, how could my parents sell me? I AM ONLY 19, AND THEY THINK IM A TOY TO BE SOLD?! ARE THEY SE-

Mom: YN, GET DOWN HERE, THEIR WAITING FOR YOU!

If I could jump out a window, I could. Too bad their boarded up.

Me: coming

I walked downstairs at a snail pace , already over it.

The dried teardrops on my cheeks that once marked my cheek, are gone.

No feelings

No emotions anymore

To be honest, I'd be anywhere else then this hell hole

Lets hope that my new house is better than this $hit show

Man 1: Come here, child.

He gestured me to walk towards them, and their ugly asf

I mean, how many tattoos can a monkey have?

And their bald

Ew

The other man grabbed my luggage and handed the 2 devils near the kitchen a suitcase

Probably filled with money

Not suprised

I just stared at them, with a bored expression

I just wanted to leave already

Man2: goodbye

And with that , they dragged me to the black SUV with tinted windows

Surprisingly, their really nice

Although, I sat alone in the back

Alone

As always

Hopefully my "owner" treats me better than those people that once "took care of me" .

~time skip~

Jesus Christ. We pulled up to a nice white  House- wait mansion. The fawk. This dude rich.

I found it kind of wierd when it was covered with a black metal gate. Doesn't really match the house if I'm honest. Why metal, and black?

They stopped the car, and opened the door , signalling me to get out, and go to the front step.

There where maids. Perfectly perfect. I mean, it looked like they knew what their doing. They looked like their all in their mid 40-50's .

I was in my thoughts until one of them spoke.

Maid 1: hello ms. YN, welcome. Mr. Jeon has been waiting for you

'Mr. Jeon'? What in the world. What is he, like a CEO or sumn. She smiled sweetly and I just smiled back. I honestly don't know what to do.

Maid 1: come with me, we're going to get you dressed for dinner, dear.

I nodded and followed her

Right when we entered, a big chandelier hanging on top of the 60ft ceiling caught my attention. This house was huge. And beautiful. He has nice taste.

I reached for the marble stair railing and it slid it up until I reached the top of the staircase. We reached inside a room and walked it. It was gorgeous. It seemed like a guest room. Please tell me it's mine.

It was so gorgeous

Maid 1: come here dear

She signalled me to walk into a nice bathroom. Marble floor, clear glass and shower, nice towels, and it smelled like heaven. I loved it.